Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

What exactly is the discount when shipping to the US?

Wow..another question..lol..Today while printing up a label thru PP for Expedited USA I noticed my discount was this: Includes a 5% discount from published Consumer Rates; also includes a fuel surcharge Includes a 3% discount for domestic purchases a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product Details Dissapearing

I'm just noticing, while using bulk edit, that the system is prompting me to "Add Product Details" on items that I already had listed using the "catalog" with full details. I have NEVER used the "Remove Product Details" option in bulk edit or individ...

Purchased arrived broken, now what?

I purchased a china tea set that arrived broken due to faulty packaging by the seller. There was nothing in the box preventing the pieces from hitting each other during transport, each piece was only put into non-sealed manufacturer bubble wrap bags ...

how to successfully charge for shipping

hi, I am about to start posting various items on Ebay, but I get to the shipping part and not sure what to do...do I actually measure stuff and assume that price it gives is right? Everything else seems very straight forward. I would hate to lose sal...

Resolved! How do I locate an EBay member?

Am trying to locate an EBay member whose EBay name I have, just cannot find where I can type it in to contact him. He asked me to search for certain items that he collects and if found, to let him know and he will buy from me - I have 2 of the items ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I want to close the seller portion of my account because I am done selling items. Can I do this without closing my entire account?

I have completed selling and no longer want that portion of my account open, but I want to continue purchasing. Can I close only the seller portion of my account or must I close the entire thing?

New photos upload to Turbo Lister but old photos upload to Ebay!!!

This has happened a few times when creating a similar item on Turbo Lister. Even though original photos have been deleted and new ones upload to Turbo Lister just fine, when the item is uploaded to Ebay, the original photos show up. Just cost me $250...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

MY LAUGH OF THE DAY!!

I've just been browsing, looking for a birthday present for a girlfriend of mine and I've FINALLY found what I need! It's only Cdn. $1.51 + free shipping. For you ladies who want a smaller nose: "Shaper Up Lifting Clip for Women's Nose." "No need for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister

(CNN) -- A Kentucky mother stepped outside of her home just for a few minutes, but it was long enough for her 5-year-old son to accidentally shoot and kill his 2-year-old sister with the .22-caliber rifle he got for his birthday, state officials said...

Ontario budget tries to keep province – and Liberals – afloat

The first budget of Premier Kathleen Wynne’s term is as much about keeping her minority government alive as keeping afloat the nation’s largest provincial economy. The $127.6-billion plan walks a line between gradually bringing down the province’s de...

What am I missing here?

Hi there folks. First off, if this is a really simple answer please accept my apologies for asking but here goes anyway. I have never listed on ebay.com, having always listed on .ca but I see references all the time saying that I can get an additiona...

Football Jersey Sizes for actual playing

I purchased an NFL Football Jersey for my 11-year-old son. It was Reebok size M for 11 to 12 year olds. Anyway, I got it as a practice jersey but it is too small to fit over his equipment. He can barely use it for a shirt and he is very small for his...

Toronto Police Block Free Speech

Toronto police block speech by anti-Islamist activist but allow terrorists and Islamists to speak freely. Thu, May 2, 2013 by Meira Svirsky In an unprecedented move clamping down on free speech, Toronto police have threatened a rabbi that if he allow...

Baird’s east Jerusalem coffee date causes diplomatic flap

When Foreign Minister John Baird crossed the Green Line this week to meet with Israeli Justice Minister Tzipi Livni in the mostly Arab sector of east Jerusalem, he broke with 46 years of Canadian government and Western policy. But was it by accident ...

Simard pleads guilty to attempted murder

Gregory Simard has pleaded guilty to attempted murder in connection with the beating of a resident at the Child and Parent Research Institute. The 12-year-old boy, who has autism and is non-verbal, using an iPad to communicate, was found severely inj...

What happened if buyer put double address accidentally?

I bought an item and accidentally put double address, Indonesia and UK. The UK address only shows the postcode but the Indonesia address is a complete one, and I actually want the item to be sent to Indonesia. I asked the seller to send it to Indones...

tracking numbers thru for small packets air mail no longer auto-populating

I know that a tracking # for small packets air mail to the USA does not really mean anything but since the night of April 30th the #s are no longer auto-populating into my eBay when I print shipping labels thru PayPal. Anyone else having this issue? ...

I have received a refund on an item that is taking to long, and then the item arrives, how do I pay for this item now.

I have received a refund on an item that was taking too long, and thenI receive the item in the mail. How do I pay for the item now. I have informed my seller and he sent me to a Paypal site that is all Chinese and I don't understand it. He is my fav...

Relisting Items One By One To Get Free Listings, No Bulk Relisting

Hello, When relisting items, I go to my unsold items page, then select all the items I want to relist, and click "relist" and all items are listed at once, very fast. Whenever there is a free listing promotion, and now the free listings per month, wh...

do i have to send back an item and wait til they get it before i get a refund??

I just bought and iphone4s for over 250$. I patiently waited for it in the mail....and after 2 weeks it arrived yesterday. I went to hook it up, and was denied as the phone is blacklisted from bell, and is not able to be hooked up. THIS WAS NOT MENTI...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Want To Say Thank You To The Community Helpers!!!!!

Hello, I want to say thank you to many members of the ebay community! You were always there when someone needed your help! You came strong and factual with your answers and comments. Kept it professional, trustworthy, and respectable when needed. For...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.