How can I follow a seller?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hello!

It is very simple to follow a seller on eBay. You want to start off by locating the seller; this can be done a number of ways. You can find the seller by either searching for the Sellers' Username (eBay ID) if you know it, or you can search for an item listed by that seller. Once you have in fact found the correct seller you wish to follow, click on their eBay ID which will bring you to said sellers Profile Summary page. This page includes information regarding the seller such as feedback, ratings, items for sale, collections and more. This page also includes a green "Follow" button which should be right beside the sellers' eBay ID (near the top). Once you click this follow button, they will be added to your following section for quick viewing.

To sum up:

Step 1: Locate the seller (eBay ID) via a search,  or locating a listing offered by the seller.

Step 2. If viewing the listing or search results, locate and click on the specific seller you wish to follow.

Step 3. Once on the sellers' profile page, click the green " follow + " near the top of the profile.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

ferrantho (eBay ID)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

<<How can I follow a seller?>>  

If you are looking at one of the seller's items, over on the right under Seller Information 

you will see a green  + Follow this seller.    Click it. 

Then when you click the My eBay at the top of the page, from there note on the left side column 

where it says Sellers you follow.   Click it.  There they are. 

Easy, easy, easy. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello!

It is very simple to follow a seller on eBay. You want to start off by locating the seller; this can be done a number of ways. You can find the seller by either searching for the Sellers' Username (eBay ID) if you know it, or you can search for an item listed by that seller. Once you have in fact found the correct seller you wish to follow, click on their eBay ID which will bring you to said sellers Profile Summary page. This page includes information regarding the seller such as feedback, ratings, items for sale, collections and more. This page also includes a green "Follow" button which should be right beside the sellers' eBay ID (near the top). Once you click this follow button, they will be added to your following section for quick viewing.

To sum up:

Step 1: Locate the seller (eBay ID) via a search,  or locating a listing offered by the seller.

Step 2. If viewing the listing or search results, locate and click on the specific seller you wish to follow.

Step 3. Once on the sellers' profile page, click the green " follow + " near the top of the profile.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

ferrantho (eBay ID)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

<<How can I follow a seller?>>  

If you are looking at one of the seller's items, over on the right under Seller Information 

you will see a green  + Follow this seller.    Click it. 

Then when you click the My eBay at the top of the page, from there note on the left side column 

where it says Sellers you follow.   Click it.  There they are. 

Easy, easy, easy. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This " follow seller" button is not working the past few days. Every time I press it, I keep getting back the message "there was an error. try again". Trying again still doesn't work. Is there a problem in this system again.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply