Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Can a seller added import fees after auction

I won an auction for a pair of jeans, when I went to pay ,seller had added import charges,this was not indicated in the listing, the import and shipping charges are more than the jeans, is this fair ??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Are eBay seller fees charged monthly or on a per sale basis

I have no intention of being a regular seller on eBay, yet the website is giving me the impression that I will be charged seller fees on a monthly basis. Could someone put my mind at ease by clarifying whether or not fees are charged with each sale o...

Shipping ?

So many times have I seen an article at a decent price . But the shipping is extremely inflated. 2 and 3 times what it should be. To me sellers like these should be banned.

tracking numbers in canada

I was wondering. Does every package get a tracking number once it passes through canadian customs or is it only if it had one to start with? And also how will I find out what that number is once it has arrived in canada? I have one package with track...

Cannot pay - Code 70200

I have a buyer this morning attempting to pay for a purchase made over four days ago. He keeps getting error code 70020 Anyone ever heard of that? Or is it related to the new eBay policy changes?

buy it now

is accidently clicking buy it now is it a done deal

PST/GST on Freight charges within continental USA???

I live in Canada. I had my items shipped from a USA seller to a USA border town for my personal pickup. The seller showed the freight cost on their billing statement as a line item charge. Bringing my items into Canada, Customs told me that I had to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Forces echeck Payments!

If you're an eBay seller wondering why you're suddenly receiving an increase in the number of e-check funded payments via PayPal, it appears that PayPal is experiencing a glitch that started last month. The eBay boards are full of frustrated buyers a...

Eligible for unpaid item case in day of 3

I don't know why I have couple ebay weird todays. In my summary selling manager I have items eligible for unpaid item case in day 3. My buyer hit BIN on 10/4, today is 12/04, it is supposed not yet eligible for unpaid item case, but it is. Something ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

FVF on shipping for listing on dot com?

If I list item on dot com with shipping cost $3 to United State and free shipping to Canada, how much FVF on shipping if bought by US buyer? Is it 0 or $0.3 (10% of $3)? Thank you in advance for reply.

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sent an item to buyer, but it was returned by Canada PO with the reason of "Incomplete address".

I sent an item to buyer, but it was returned by Canada PO with the reason of "Incomplete address". Buyer asked for full refund before I receive the returned package. What should do to resolve this problem? Any help or suggestion will be much apprecia...

Resolved! received email from ebay re Loss Prevention Dept...what does this mean?

Received this email today: MC015 Important Message from eBay Loss Prevention Department Dear carlapenelope47 We are writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed: 130867591596 - TOP 30pcsx10mm (Black) Dis...

brand new sealed LEGO item got missing pieces after opened it?? Is that possible? Need advice please, thank you

I am a new seller on ebay. Lately I sold a lego item in brand new sealed condition to a buyer. Yesterday I got a message from the buyer that there are lots of missing pieces after opened it. Is that possible? how do I reslove the issue?? do I have to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My items never arrived but the seller was wonderful, they cheerfully refunded. Can I give them a 5 star rating?

I bought 5 items. I waited 4 weeks and then contacted the seller. They cheerfully refunded my money immediately. I would like to leave them 5 stars because their customer service was awesome. That is worth something too. Can I leave them 5 stars alth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer has requested a refund (difficult customer)

About 2 weeks ago I sold a guy in Malyasia a watch. Initially he wanted me to pay half the international shipping for a tracked packet. I told him that's not how it works, and after arguing and arguing he decided to settle on an untracked air mail sh...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

I created a few drafts of items to sell.I know where to find the last one I worked on but how do I find the ones made previously?Frustrating

This is ridiculous. Where are the drafts? Come on ebay, I think you'd be more organized than this! I can see them on my phone but not my home computer. I made them on my home computer. Man, this is messed up!

Can't Contact Seller About Late Item

Usually if an item is 3 weeks late I email the seller to give the head's up that it's taking a long time. When I tried that just now I was bumped right over to opening a case. Is that something new?

Turbo Lister- error messages

I have listed vhs tapes on ebay.ca with turbo lister using pre-filled info. When I go to upload there is an error message that there is a maximum shipping fee on ebay.com for this category. Am I getting this error message because I used the pre fille...

I lost my Crown :-(

That is correct: I lost my crown. My wristwatch crown, that is! Has anyone here every tried to get a crown? Not easy, not easy at all. First thing to do of course is to visit local jewellery stores, specializing in watch repairs. Sorry, we do not car...

Accepting Returns, Terms In Seller's Listing

I have written terms for Returns and tried it one of my items, on the theory that I'm willing to try changing my No Returns policy for some items which don't matter too much to me, i.e. if they are returned in damaged disgusting condition, it won't b...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.