How com my packages are taking so long to arrive?

My two packages, some tokyo gloves and a portable power bank for my smart phone was ordered since the end of feb and the beginning of march, and they've been shipped already, but it's been more than three weeks now, and the gloves' estimated delivery dates are between march 15thrd - mar 31st and the power bank between mar 14th and apr 4th. What should I do? Should I just wait a few more days, and if they don't arrive, what should I do? Thanks!

I even ordered a link cosplay wig and it's already arrived weeks before it's estimated delivery date.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Toady is March 28.

the gloves' estimated delivery dates are between march 15thrd - mar 31st

That would be Thursday.

and the power bank between mar 14th and apr 4th.

That would be next Monday.

While your items might arrive before the last estimated date, they may not.

Patience, grasshopper.

Personally I allow 20 days for delivery from North America and 30 days for delivery from Asia.

It has been reported that eBay did not notice that Easter Monday (today) is a statutory holiday, so you should probably add another day to their estimate.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yeah, it sucks that it's easter holiday today.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

And they're all coming from hong kong or china. And I've also ordered some other cosplay stuff too at later dates in march.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Canada post just seems to take forever.  I ship from South Korea, and only about 3% of my business is in Canada, but more than 80% of my messages wondering why a package is taking so long have been from Canada.  I have sent out 2 packages on the same day, 1 to the USA, and the other to Canada, and gotten totally opposite feedback from buyers.  The buyer in the USA will post feedback in 9 days saying  "Great seller, fast shipping", and after 5 weeks I get a message from the buyer in Canada telling me the package hasn't arrived yet.  Sometimes things arrive amazingly fast (I've had a package from South Korea arrive in the USA in 4 days) and sometimes it just gets pushed to the bottom of the pile, or the contents are more interesting to customs (watch Border Security Canada to see how thoroughly they go over the mail!)

Be patient, yes, you have been given dates, but they are, after all, estimates, and once the package has left the sellers hands, there is nothing they can do about it. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

Hello. You should try checking the tracking (if there is any). The tracking will show where the item is. As the others said, be patient! Items normally come on on the longest expected delivery date. April 4th is still 5 days away.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply