Why doesn't Ebay change the title :Pay with PayPal and your full purchase price is covered?

Why doesn't  Ebay change the title ( Pay with PayPal and your full purchase price is covered)  to read   (Pay with PayPal and your full purchase price is covered up to 45 days) ?   This would be a much better. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why doesn't Ebay change the title :Pay with PayPal and your full purchase price is covered?

marnotom!
Community Member

Because there's a link following that which reads "see terms" and if you click on that link, you're taken to a page that explains just that.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'm not a lawyer.  I don't read all the fine print.  Is that my fault...yes it is.  However, this still does not answer the question as to why something as important as a time limit is not post clearly and up front!   It would be extremely simple to do.  A quick search reveals I'm not the only one either who has been caught.  So when the solution is extremely simple, and we still don't bother to change, I become suspicious as to the reason.   It doesn't matter to me now.  I won't be caught again.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply