How come the description box is not allowing me to change the font, colour etc. and no spell check?

loml888
Community Member

Recently when listing an item, I cannot change the font, colour etc. and there is no spell check anymore.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.  I like to add a bit of pizazz to my listings.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How come the description box is not allowing me to change the font, colour etc. and no spell check?

@loml888 wrote:

Recently when listing an item, I cannot change the font, colour etc. and there is no spell check anymore.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.  I like to add a bit of pizazz to my listings.

Thanks

Hi loml888,

Have you reached out to Customer Support to see if they can help you out with this? 

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Are you using Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11?? A recent Microsoft update was automatically installed that may be causing this issue. When you are in eBay, go to options in Internet Explorer and set compatibility mode on. This will set it for eBay only and should fix the problem.

Go here to see how to set compatibility mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

On the right is a drop down list for different versions of Internet Explorer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply