How do I change my shipping address in Canada to one in the States?

olga778
Community Member

From the invoice I found out that for the shipping of the item I won I need to pay $37.00, which is too expensive for me. I'd like to change the method of shipment from UPS to regular mail and to change the shipping address in Canada to one in the States to reduce the shipping costs.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi olga778.. new to ebay and must understand that buyer's cannot change seller's terms. Any request must be made by using ask a question in the listing prior to bidding/buying.

I see a catalog from seller that does not ship to Canada. Never bid unless seller has been asked and agreed to ship to a canadian address.

Even with a US address , seller can refuse as PayPal requires shipping to your registered address or seller voids their PP Seller Protection.

Use contact in the listing and ask seller if they would consider a mutual cancellation , otherwise its pay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

PS you can explain that you are new to ebay and ask whether they would consider changing shipping via USPS rather than UPS. Once in this position you are really at the mercy of seller.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply