Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Adidas golf shirt not allowed?

Hello All Just like I've done every night for the past 5 years I was listing golf shirts last night. I submitted my last item an Adidas Clima Cool golf shirt. I then received a message that I wasnt allowed to list it and should not do so again for 30...

DSR DSR DSR ( complaining abou t this is getting old , I know but.....)

1st time I came to these boards was because eBay sent me a message saying my Power Seller status were at risk ( because of new DSR requirements , my dsr back then were 4.8 and above except in S&H COST they were 4.3 ( in S&H time I had 4.8 and more li...

HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND ON EBAY?

I'm curious to hear how much time people spend on their eBay businesses. I am constantly trying to limit my time spent to 4 hours a day (some days it's not easy, especially now as we get closer to X-mas). Although I do get limited help with the books...

International site visibility NOT SO VISIBLE!

Last night I went on the UK site to see how my listings looked on the site and found when the "Switch to the new version of this page" view is offered and selected, my description is blocked with a message that the listing was reported as a forgery. ...

Another Ransom demand from a buyer

sold a $18 item with a $1 postage to Califonia, after 4 weeks customer demands a refund citing not received. he would not agree for a replacement shipment and would happy to send me back the package when received with a tracking number providing that...

New Sellers Suddenly Not Registered Anymore

This week I have had 3 Sellers(Newbies) become unregistered. In all the years I've been on here I've never seen this before. 2 I hadn't paid yet as I was still bidding on items. One I had paid and the money was credited to my paypal account right awa...

HELP! US chequing account in a CANADIAN BANK, do you have problems?

I just opened an US only chequing account in a Canadian Bank, Bank of Montreal. Just wondering if anyone else has done this, and if it works with paypal to get your US money deposited directly into your US account without it being exchanged? I spoke ...

ebay canada gestapo

I got a call today from a Kline person at your Vancouver office regarding a supposedly violation of the listing rules in the title of an item #140269841210. I was told I was guilty of the offence without a chance for any change I offered to make to t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay educating buyers about DSR's?

I ran into this ''ADVICE???'' today when leaving feedback from an item purchased from SPAIN: ''This was an international transaction. Please remember, it may take longer and cost more to ship an item internationally.'' Has anyone run into other or si...

Who has closed or will close their store with the new .35 cents listings?

Keep in mind that you save $10 with selling manager pro with the store, so without it you'll be paying about $15 for SMP. A basic store fee equals to about forty five 35 cents listing. Any reason to keep your store open if your store items are less t...

Can I sell my eBay store? ?:| ?:| ?:| ?:| ?:| ?:| ?:|

Hello Everybody I'm quiting my eBay business it is not easy to let it go after 5 years ... :_| My question for you is: Can I sell my eBay store? This would have to go with my user ID and feedback... is it legal to transfer it to somebody else? Please...

Awesome customer!!

In the midst of all of the eBay changes and frustration with endless revisions, along comes a customer who makes it all worthwhile. A lady called me from Texas today to thank me for the bracelet which she received in today's mail. A nice gesture at t...

WARNING - NEWEST TL UPDATE IGNORES RETURN POLICY SETTINGS

Well I was almost jumping for joy thinking I was going to have a productive morning with the 30 DAY FIXED PRICE listings now available for Turbo Lister but then I discovered that the new update ignores your return policy settings (even for listings y...

Anyone know how to send an invoice for a multi item listing?

I just sold an item in a listing where I had 2 for sale and can't seem to figure out how to send an invoice. I know eBay sends a winning buyer notification, but my buyer is a newbie and I want to send and invoice myself. I don't usually put multiples...

traffic

Hello, im just wondering if anyones traffic has dropped considerably since the new changes, or whether it's just the economy or what?

Unfair Negative FeedBack

I got an unfair negative feedback recently. This buyer asked for a refund after 1 month of purchase, and she never contacted me before. I explained that I can only accept the return for a refund within 14 days following the close of the auction (list...

Where does it show my 15% Powerseller Discount?

I just received notice of my new invoice from eBay, and my Power Seller status indicates a 15% discount on the invoice, but I can't find it anywhere on the invoice detail listing. I looked under 'credits' but of course that would be to simple eh? I s...

No 30 day fixed price listings in Turbo Lister?

Has anyone been able to create 30 day fixed price listings in Turbo Lister? eBay has gone through all the trouble to launch this and yet I am unable to take advantage of the new 30-day fixed price format because the 30 day option is not available. Di...

Miriam - a clarification or two, please.

From today's announcement on the eBay.ca announcement board: http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/200809151824212.html "A few key upcoming dates: Starting October 1 and through the end of the year, sellers will get a free Subtitle listing upgrade, and eligible...

INTERPRETING FIXED PRICE QUANTITY VS. STORE QUANTITY?

On my main page, it indicates 1778 fixed price quantity, yet my store indicates 375 items found in all categories. I have no items listed as BIN, I have 31 Auction Items, and the rest are Store Items... Why would my main page show 1775 fixed price it...

Error:SYI.BIZ.3021

While attempting to move store inventory items to fixed price on the core this morning, I often get this message : "Please enter your correct information in the highlighted fields below. - Error:SYI.BIZ.3021" Rather annoying! :-( .

Question about sub-title promotion

On September 16th, eBay.com will lower listing fees for fixed price listings to $0.35 per listing, regardless of value and quantity, and will give sellers 30 day duration at that relatively low price. Many sellers (myself included) will most likely "...

Yet another MAJOR site issue!

Another MAJOR site issue -- I checked out my items under "my eBay" this morning and was amazed to find several items that recently had eBay "Best Offers" submitted.... I was amazed, because I never received ANY emails alerting me of these pending off...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone willing to divulge success listing on .ca vs .com?

I know this is an old subject that keeps re-surfacing but eBay keeps putting spokes in the wheels of their Canadian .com sellers and making the move to .ca seems more and more imminent. Since I have to revise all my listings anyway (as we all do), I ...

Question for Blackthorne Users

On September 9/10 (not sure what day) I had refreshed/updated the eBay categories and item specifics. Easy enough done. After doing so though, I wasn't able to add item specifics for my stickers in any of my new listings NOR could I revise any of my ...

Setting Up Tax Table in My Preferences

Hi All, Would someone kindly remind me how to set up tax tables in My Preferences on My eBay. I have them set up in PayPal and in Blackthorne and THOUGHT I had them set up in eBay, but apparently not. Directions would be most appreciated! Thanks! Sus...

Suggestion to eBay about feedback

Perhaps a buyer's fb should be counted per transaction instead of per item. If same buyer leaves several negatives, it might count as one transaction gone wrong.

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback for NPB

There must be a better way of posting feedback, particularly for those buyers who bid and win, then commence a prolonged and tedious negotiation re shipping costs, payment methods, etc., even though all of these things were spelled out in detail in t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.