How do I get Paypal logos on my auctions?

kpamber
Community Member
I know that they can be slow, but even the auctions that I listed on Friday don't have them on yet...Help!
Karen
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

hdwrench1
Community Member
Go to your Paypal account preferences and click add logos.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

kpamber
Community Member
They show up on ebay.com, but not on ebay.ca...I don't think that American sellers paypal logos are showing up on ca either. Ouch, that stings...my last set of auctions went almost totally Canadian!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi Karen,
Paypal has the HTML versions of their paypal logos available somewhere in their site for you to copy and paste into your listings. however I forget where I found it , it's been so long since I got it.
I tried to copy and paste my HTML version Below of the paypal logo that I use but it did not work in the message preview so all I can tell you is to try to find the Html version at the paypal preferences or if you cannot find it then I suggest that you try telephoning Paypal directly at 1-888-221-1161 (Central Time) and they can tell you specifically where & how you can get the original HTML version to copy and paste into your listings item description.
Oh yah, another way to get their logo manually placed into your listings is; to copy and paste any paypal logo that you prefer to use from the preferences logo list into the ITEM DESCRIPTION of a listing that you are preparing then switch to HTML VIEW and you will be able to see the logo in it's HTML form, then simply copy and paste it as is into a MS WORD file or WORD PERFECT file for future use. But remember when coping it from that WORD file in the future, that it is in HTML format so when you copy and paste it into a listings description you will need to copy and paste it into the HTML VIEW of the listing description not the DESIGN VIEW.

I hope I explained this properly and clearly as it can get kind of confusing even for me. but once you save it you can easily use it anytime in the future by copying and pasting it into your listing's ITEM DESCRIPTION HTML VIEW and then switching to the DESIGN VIEW to finish or continue your listing.

Good luck,
Best Regards,
Larry, Needstuffca
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

firedept10
Community Member
Good Day Karen,

Sign into you PayPal account. Once in, go to the "Auction Tools" tab and click on it. Once there, you will find a line that states "Add PayPal to Your Auction". Under that line you will find the link for "Manual Logos". Just follow that link and you will find the HTML code for all the different PayPal logos. Just copy and paste it at the end of your description. Much better than letting them do it for you with automatic logos. Mine always show and I hate to see you lose sales to our US neighbors. Any problems email me and I will help you with it.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

kpamber
Community Member
Thanks, Don and Larry,
My paypal logos are safely inserted, and I'm set to go for my next batch of listings...why they insist on making it more difficult is beyond me!
And, I got that bank account thing, too...but, actually, I'm happy to be able to send funds to my paypal account, then I can take it out when I want to rather than leaving a steady sum in there "just in case" I find something on ebay that I must have...
Thanks, guys!
Karen
Message 6 of 6
latest reply