How do I view how much I've sold this year?

Or even view how much I've sold (and made) this past year and other years since I started.  I need to print out how much I made this year and I can't figure it out...keeping in mind that I'm on ebay.ca.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance.  Carla:)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most of us get paid through Paypal, which does not delete transaction information.

Takes forever and uses up a lot of paper if you are printing it out.

But for more accurate  and detailed information you would have to be keeping your own spreadsheet.

Mine is in a paper notebook, with title, CDN$ payment/USDpayment, shipping charged, postage paid, cost of goods, source of goods and notes (mostly destination).

I keep outgoings there too, like eBay and PP fees, and office supply costs.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Most of us get paid through Paypal, which does not delete transaction information.

Takes forever and uses up a lot of paper if you are printing it out.

But for more accurate  and detailed information you would have to be keeping your own spreadsheet.

Mine is in a paper notebook, with title, CDN$ payment/USDpayment, shipping charged, postage paid, cost of goods, source of goods and notes (mostly destination).

I keep outgoings there too, like eBay and PP fees, and office supply costs.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you so much...it occurred to me that I may have to use paypal for this....boy it's gonna take some time. I wish I had taken care of this a long time ago. I will start a paper notebook today. It just seems like we should have access to all of our past sold items...I thought I could just look them up, but of course you can only view 90 days. It's a start though. Thanks again!

Carla:)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Actually, I just found what I wanted in SALES REPORTS PLUS! If you then go to Archived Reports, and click on that, you will see the last 24 months of what you sold, how much you sold it for, who you sold it to...etc. It will show you in monthly reports OR weekly...this is great. I was just fooling around and nosing about some of the areas in my ebay selling...I KNEW something had to be out there...AS LONG as you remember to keep track of the last 24 months...that's all you get. So from now on, I will either be printing it out or saving it as a file for myself to keep track of sales and money made, and do it every month. Thanks again for your help...I'm good now!

Carla:)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply