How do you tell if your listing is showing up in Canada and US listings?

kris24k
Community Member

I am selling from Canada and have had some purchases from US customers, but is there a way to tell if your listing makes both sites?  I have seen it say that it might show up on the various sites.  Just seeing if there is a trick to it.  Also, if you would like to pass on any selling advice please feel free.  Thanks, your insight is much appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If you list on eBay.ca your listings will automatically show on eBay.ca

If you show that you ship to the USA and indicate a shipping charge to the USA, then your listing will also show on eBay.com

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You want "insight"?

Read your listing critically.  Does all the information make sense?

For example, you have a coin listed with a Buy it Now of US$14.99 and your listing indicates "Valued at $15 "

1) I do not know where that $15 comes from.

2) Since you are Canadian, i would expect the $15 to be in Canadian dollar (from Canadian Coin News?)

3) If the coin is worth Cdn$15 and you ask US$14.99 for it, where is the bargain?

Also, before "grading" coins, you should read and understand eBay's policy on the subject:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/authentication.html

It is clearly made for Americans but applies to all, including Canadian sellers.

Your return policy: "3 days after the buyer receives it"  I most strongly recommend you change that to 15 days or preferably 30 days.

Good Luck

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I went looking for one and had no trouble finding it on .ca.

What I know about collectibles, is nothing. Take lots of pictures. How many pictures can ya take of a picture, I know.

Your description is relatively good. Short and simple. Use all 80 characters in the title. "-" is not a searchable character. I notice you do not use the word coin in the title of yer coins.

"
Mouse over image to zoom

"1983 $1 Voyageur MS64", could be "1983 $1 Voyageur MS64 One Dollar Coin Royal Canadian Mint Cdn Currency".
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks much appreciated!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply