Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Inquiries regarding buying [ "ntsc u/c" - Playstation 2 games]: Are they always in English?

Hi, I am interested in buying a brand new PS2 Kingdom Hearts 2 in ntsc u/c. I found a seller with a rating of 99.6% (is this good enough?) with a feedback score of 53083; ~9628 positives, 52 neutral, and 43 negatives The product listing seems to be t...

Resolved! listing says usually ships in 2 days, it has been over 2 weeks and item has not been shipped??

My item that I won at auction says item usually ships within 2 days of payment. It has now been 16 days and the item has not shipped. I have contacted the seller twice and both times they have answered it is going out the next day. It still has not b...

Anyone having issues with new sellers from China?

I have noticed in the last two weeks or so, there are a large number of listings from new sellers (with no sales recorded to date). On one I was scammed - paid through PayPal, item never shipped. On a second, I tried to pay but PayPal said the seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does anybody else have trouble with sales to Quebec?

Folks, I'm not trying to harp on Quebec, but... I've had several problems with buyers from Quebec. Over the past few months, I've had everything from buyers that have not paid for their items, complaints about the type of envelope I've used (though t...

Seller need my Pay Pal account info.

The seller needs my PayPal account info. to give me a refund. I try to send my e-mail address in E-bay message which I thought will identify for the seller, but E-bay not allow e-mails in message in E-bay message. So what info. I need to give to sell...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do international(not USA) paypal claims count as " Closed cases without seller resolution"

Hello, It would be very nice to hear an answer about this from ebay representative. Buyers from many countries(Canada included, by the way) cannot open a case through ebay system for item not received or not as described. Instead they get forwarded t...

Making money off our Feedback woes - Disgusting!!

Well, we all know how few buyers leave FB these days. And we all know there's an opportunist for every imaginable woe in the world. Here's a new one (or at least a new one on me) -- it turned up in my personal inbox this week (I would NOT recommend g...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

AUCTION STYLE BIDDING

WHEN YOU HAVE AN AUCTION SALE AND YOU PUT IN A STARTING BID CAN IT SELL FOR LESS THEN THAT?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller posting Free Shipping WW but when I go to checkout, shows charge for shipping??

I went to purchase a Handbag and the seller has it advertised in the title of the purse FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE but when I ad the item to my cart it shows a charge for shipping (a small one but still seems like false advertising to me) Is this allowe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a way to transfer or copy my Etsy listings to an Ebay store?

I think I might like to open an eBay store. I have at present 133 items in my Etsy shop and I add at least 6 a day. I am a bit...a lot...overwhelmed, thinking about starting the listing process all over again. Is there a tool or something that will h...

I tried to buy an item and the seller sent me message saying they do not ship to PO box numbers

As I said above the seller won't deliver to my address which is a Post Office box that is all we have here, and now I keep getting messages to pay for this item, which does ot make sense cause seller will not ship it to me what do I do this has been ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipped item stuck in KY?

I bought an item on July 1st, the seller gave me the tracking number on the 15th as it hadn't arrived yet and the listing said it hadn't been shipped yet. The tracking number says the item has been in KY since the 5th? Does the tracking number change...

Another fishy buyer on high value item (New laptop) PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys! So... this is the second time I'm selling this laptop. The first time was obviously a scammer trying to pay outside eBay with credit card using multiple payment so I wouldn't be eligible to seller protection. NOW, this time, I have another ...

When Zooming in for a closer look at an item

When I zoom in on an item, I want to see the details of the item more closely.What I don't want is to have the WestJet add blocking the view of the item !How do I "get rid" or at least shrink the size of the add. There is no X on the add to delete it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you tell if your listing is showing up in Canada and US listings?

I am selling from Canada and have had some purchases from US customers, but is there a way to tell if your listing makes both sites? I have seen it say that it might show up on the various sites. Just seeing if there is a trick to it. Also, if you wo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Instead of Speculating about eBay, Get the Facts:

In the last two months much as been written here and on eBay.com boards about lower traffic and lower sales by many sellers. A few even predicted (as usual) the demise of eBay.. At 5:00pm (Eastern) today, Wednesday July 16th, eBay will release its fi...

Why can't I see my Draft section anymore?

I usually create my draft on my computer (easier to type descriptions) then add pictures through my iphone. Now I can't find the drafts anywhere when I am on my computer. I can on my phone so I know that they are there. Any tips? Did the site just ch...

cancel bid cannot link to resolution centre

Despite being an experienced eBay buyer & seller, I made a rookie mistake the other night. I was looking to buy ten AV splitters, and I used "buy it now" only to discover that the seller requires my phone number. Not wishing to give my phone number, ...

Resolved! Buyer left negative feedback & immediately opened a dispute - not sure how to handle.

I sold an bracelet that I purchased from an Avon dealer - it was new and unworn. (Item # 261514720375) Buyer received it and sent me an email saying it was "not as described - that it had scratches & rust spots on it". These are things I think I woul...

hello Ebay what do i do if the seller sent me a broken item

Hello Ebay Customer Service i have this product that i purchased & unfortunately that item that i bought is broken already when i receive it , i tried to contact the seller send couple messages they did respond but they where not cooperating with me ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is a seller allowed to constantly take items we bid on when they don't seem to get what they want?

I've bid on an item twice,and both times the seller took them down and relisted them. I was 10 minutes away from winning the bid, just to have this greedy joker take the item down. There were 0 bids other than mine the entire time it was up. Magicall...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.