How many items i could ship without tracking but still will be able to keep my top seller status

Hi there i would need advice once again .How many items i could ship without tracking but still will be able to keep my top seller status?

I will appreciate your input on that one .Have a great day and wish a lot of sales to everybody.Thank you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

How many items i could ship without tracking but still will be able to keep my top seller status

I send almost all my shipments without tracking (although most are lower priced than your bags) and have maintained Top Rated Seller status on all accounts.

TRS gives us a discount on selling fees and access to the occasional promotion. I don't think it is important enough to worry about overall.

If TRS gave us higher visibility in Search, now that would be worth striving for.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You don't need tracking to receive  your discount if you have global TRS.  In order to keep your US TRSplus you need to upload tracking for 90% of the items that have sold to the US.    You  already have trs plus but since many of us don't use tracking all of the time, we just have global trs.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Globally, tracking is irrelevant to your Top Rated Seller status.

In order to be Top Rated in the USA, however you need to use validated tracking on 90 per cent of your orders.

Defects are all about Late Shipment now. There is no possible way to predict how many of your untracked items would be marked as late arrivals by your buyers.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

tobyshitzu
Community Member

Lots send nothing with tracking while maintaining TRS, many with no late shipping defects at all

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I send almost all my shipments without tracking (although most are lower priced than your bags) and have maintained Top Rated Seller status on all accounts.

TRS gives us a discount on selling fees and access to the occasional promotion. I don't think it is important enough to worry about overall.

If TRS gave us higher visibility in Search, now that would be worth striving for.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You don't need tracking to receive  your discount if you have global TRS.  In order to keep your US TRSplus you need to upload tracking for 90% of the items that have sold to the US.    You  already have trs plus but since many of us don't use tracking all of the time, we just have global trs.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply