Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

anamous bidder ID

How can I block my bidder ID or at least conceal some of the total ID while bidding? such as ID :allforsale Bidding ID: a........e

Resolved! How should I manage currencies?

How should a Canadian seller who sells both in U.S. and in Canada set up the PayPal profile page "Manage Currencies". Should I select the U.S. Currency Button plus make the U.S. dollar primary. It is my understanding that the seller will always pay f...

Why is it cheaper to buy from Europe or China than the US

I now miss out US products because the mailing costs are so high and the service is terrible. I am getting stuck with charges at the door it is just ridiculous. I order from Asia, China and Europe and the shipping is cheaper and more efficient. UPS a...

I sent three emails to seller regarding an item I had not received since Sept. 9/13. No repl

He has never replied and now of course it is over 45 days. I asked him to refund me. I cannot open a case because it is over 45 days. I cannot leave any feedback. I now know that I should have opened a case instead of emailing. I will never deal with...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

why not Cancel ebay Global Shipping Program IT SUCKS

Could you take off the import charges? It actually costs more to pay import on ebay than it does at the post office. I don't deal with anyone who has import charges because of the cost difference. Global Shipping Program IT SUCKS

• 10 replies
  • 70 helpful

Item not received

I haven't received an item and I opened a case in the resolution center. They sent an e-mail to seller and replied me that they were further investigating. Finally I didn't receive any e-mail what did they ask seller to do and even did not notify me ...

Problem

On the 1st of December 2013 I bought three items: 170844593657 (2) and 190676278816 (1). I paid them at the same day, but from the very beginning I recieved the messages that I should pay for item 170844593657.I decided not to react because I paid fo...

how can I get the location of the item such as motorcycle,auto easyer to bid if I know what city I have to go to to get it.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada post - post office doesn't have parcel two days later

I received a missed delivery card on Tuesday to pick up my parcel at the post office after 6. Went there they said they didn't have it. I went again tonight they still don't have it. The latest item online tracking is "Item transferred to post office...

I don't have a credit card and I can't make a purchase without it, but I do have paypal.

So why is this happening, I haven't been able to re purchase an item without a credit card, I have paypal that I use with my bank account but now it's asking me to add a credit card which I do not have. Why is this happening

I would like to pay my item but I tried to find a way, the paypal account is not working

I have tried to pay an item through Paypal. For a reason I do not know, it is not working. Paying is not the problem. The reason it took my so long to react is that I have moved and the day before I moved out, I decided to buy this item thinking it w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY ???? MY CASE # 5041832963 WAS CLOSED NEVER GOT MY & 36.50 BACK,NEVER GOT MY 2 WATCHES. WHY ??? G

I BOUGHT 2 WATCHES FROM '' UK E-BAY ''. CASE # 5041832963 I NEVER GOT THE WATCHES, NEVER GOT BACK, THE & 36.50 THAT I PAID, I FILLED ALL THE NECESSARY STEPS, BUT, THE CASE WAS CLOSED AND...................................................................

Not receiving combined shipping dicount!

Where and how do I get help about A Seller that will not send shipping, each additional item is $1.75 US..He has charged me $9.99 US for all 6 items...I asked him politely for the combined shipping reduction 3 times & this was his final answer...Can ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller is refusing a refund for an item that has been 'returned to sender' by Canada Post

Seller has refused to issue a refund for a tracked item that was returned to its original destination by Canada post. Communication with respect to this transaction has dragged on for 2 weeks now, with seller continuing to insist that I will receive ...

International selling

ebay tells me to go to ebay.ca click on the Canadian flag at the bottom then click on what country I want . To sell in that country. Problem is I can not assess ebay.ca

I was charged 2 much for shipping

I purchesed 4 items asked for combined shipping seller said yes I asked not to send the items till I got a shipping price they sent it anyway without a total and I was charged for each item and more than it was stated I feel like I was ripped off we ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

when will delivery come

I send payment but i do know when my product will come.....how to know that when wil product will arrive? I am new to Ebay

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem again unfortunately

Some of you read my other post about the seller sending the wrong item through the GSP. My agreement with the seller was that he told me to keep the pen that was incorrect (which I agreed to) and he can give me a discount to buy the correct pen. This...

Color deficient people can't see Red-Green color difference.

In "Completed Listings", the green of "sold" or the red of "unsold", is very difficult to discern for color deficient people, which is statistically 8% of the male population. Could you change the colors to something with more contrast?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.