I NEED HELP!!!!!!

wildtrak88
Community Member

I received the package today, but when I opened it the item was not there.. I want to file a case for me to have refund, But I dont know how..please help

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Before you file a case or do anything, can you describe how the item was sent and from where?

Was is shipped via Delivery confirmation?

Did you sign for it?

Which country did you buy it from?

Also......... not that it really matters but just for curiositie"s sake............. what was it and what was the price?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

The only thing that I can see that you bought was a $115 watch shipped from the States via the Global Shipping Program.

Is that the item?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

yes, it was shipped thru global shipping but when it arrived they just put the package inside the mailbox, and they didn' t knocked the door or doorbell for us to sign.

The bad thing is when I called the seller he told me to file case for me to have refund.. but when i filed the case i can't go on since transaction ID is invalid..I called paypal and informed them regarding the matter, they filed a case thru ebay but when the case needs my response I can't still go on because of that certain transaction ID still invalid..
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

I don't know why the transaction id would show as invalid.  If that's happening then call eBay and ask them why you're having trouble getting to the case.

Did you file a case for item not received or item not as described?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

What was the date of purchase?  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply