I am having a UPC issue also - where do you mark does not apply

I am lost - where does it allow you to mark does not apply - I cannot even find a spot to enter a UPC code

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Not all items require a UPC code when creating a listing:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/product-details.html

http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/news/fallupdate16/structured-data.html

What kind of item are you trying to list or in what category ? 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I am trying to relist a blouse - where on the page does it let you enter does not apply - I must be a dummy because I cannot find a spot to enter that info.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

No you are not a dummy ... I am lucky in that none of my listings have required the use of a UPC code .... did your original listing require a UPC code? Is your relisting giving you an error saying it needs one?
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I tried to create a Listing in Women's Clothing /Tops and Blouses using the basic Seller listing form (the mickey mouse one page listing form) and it is not asking me to enter a UPC code anywhere ...just brand size and style ....
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

It gives me an error saying I need one. If I change the category to Pre-owned then it does not come up as requiring as UPC code.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

is your top pre-owned then, does that solve your immediate problem? or do you have a new with tags top that doesn't have an actual upc code (I thought those were just on cds and dvds and things like that ... electronics for some reason ... )
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

ok I have clicked off on NWT and I do not see any box for a UPC still ... just brand size and style ... I do not know where you would input a UPC for your shirt. Maybe that's an ebay glitch right now?
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I actually created a listing NWT and it didn't ask me for a UPC and let me list it. Good thing I have those 500 free listings right now 🙂
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

maybe do not use relist ... are you able to create a new listing for the blouse to see if that works ?
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I think I may need a step by step...lol
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Yes that is what I finally did - relisted the item and deleted the old one and used advanced setting because it let me indicate that UPC not required.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I'm so glad ebay is rolling out all of these enhancements to make listing so much easier ... lol ...
Message 13 of 13
latest reply