I am on the Canadian site . I want it to show only US$ on bids. I accept US$. Consistency please

I accept US dollars as payment and pay In US dollars. How an I prevent the site form showing Canadian Dollars. Too confusing. It changes daily.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am on the Canadian site . I want it to show only US$ on bids. I accept US$. Consistency please

There is nothing that you can do to change that. If someone is looking at a listing on .ca, they will always see the amount in Canadian dollars when looking at the search view. If the listing was originally done in U.S. $ then that is what the buyer will see once they click on the listing.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The Canadian dollar shows on the eBayCANADA site, even if the original listing was in US dollars, or Euros, or Australian dollars, to give your customer an idea of how much he will be paying in his own currency.

US buyers only see the US dollar price if they are looking at the eBaydotCOM (USA) site.

So it's good. Most of the world understands the US dollar and Americans understand nothing else.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Excellent.. Makes sense. Thanks for the input

Message 4 of 4
latest reply