Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

When I do a simple search on ebay.ca on any of my listings is shows "Shipping not spesified"

When I do a simple search on ebay.ca on any of my listings is shows "Shipping not spesified" under my current prise of the item. I clearing have a shipping profile all set up. When I see other Sellers postings it shows a calculation of the shipping c...

Problems with description features when listing

For about a month when I tried to list on Ebay.ca the "add a description" section was stuck in HTML mode, instead of the preferred Standard mode. There is no toolbar in the HTML mode to allow you to alter text size, centre your text, add color etc. T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

LIGHT PACKET RATE INCREASE EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JAN 13

For any one not aware, the huge light packet price increases are effective Monday Jan 13. If you have listings up and have not adjusted shipping, I suggest you do it this weekend or lose your shirt on shipping the items based on the old rates. The jo...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have an old eBay bible which shows how to use HTML for listings, why doesn't it work?

Hi! I am a new seller on eBay and I thought I would jazz up my descriptions by using HTML. I found an old eBay Bible and used the HTML it suggested. Part of it worked, but most of the HTML showed up as code in my listings. When I removed the code how...

Where is my shopping cart?

I have two sellers who are telling me I need to click on my shopping cart, but I do not have one. And believe me, I have looked.

Why are USD paid for shipping Canada to Canada?

Why if a product on ebay is purchased in Canada and Shipped to Canada, is the postage/shipping paid in USD because it does not cross the US border at any time. I would appreciate a rebate on my purchase as such.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPLOADING PHOTOS

I cannot load my images to my auctions. It syas: The file size of your picture must be less than 7 MB. My pics do not exceed 8073kb?I have never had this happen before, any ideas anyone?

Opinions on a sellers request

My daughter bought perfume from a seller in Canada with 100% feedback, lots of sales. When the item received, the seller sent the wrong brand of perfume. Contacted seller, who said that she mixed up two orders from Toronto. Seller then requested that...

Resolved! I NEED HELP!!!

So I bought a Wii package off of eBay with Paypal. The guy that I bought it from immediately shipped it out from Indiana to an eBay shipping center who then proceeded to mail it to Toronto (where I live). The problem is that the shipping address I pu...

New postal prices

Does anyone have a link to the new postal prices? I have been searching the Canada post website for over a half hour and can't find it, everytime I put search in it brings me to the same links and they are not what I am looking for. It keeps sending ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Offer Clear as Mud

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2014/1_11.htmlI am reading the promotion above and I am clearly misunderstanding it - I think.The part that is unclear is the "Reserve Price". I thought it says that there is no additional fee for auction-style with buy it ...

Canadian pricing for shipping not present even with Canadian seller and Canadian shipping carriers

This is quite irritating. If the seller is Canadian and is listing from Canada but is listed in USD then I have to convert the price and shipping to CAN just to figure out the cost. All tabs and settings show Canada in shipping but it still lists it ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

metered mail machine

I am looking into getting one but the 3 places that deal with them have very little detail about cost ,fees,payments etc... Does anyone on here have one or ever used one and know about how it all works ... I ship roughly 1000-1500 lettermail parcels ...

Sold item not paid for

I sold an item on January 7th and have not been paid. I emailed the buyer after 3 days and again after 5 days without any reply. What now?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I refund and get fees back if item paid but not sent?

I just sold a radio. The buyer thinks the radio is working but in this case he will have to supply his own tubes as I am only provided display tubes. I looked at my description and I could have been more clear. I emailed him and he is considering wha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am be able to remove the global shipping in my ebay

Do we have a choice to what kind of shipping we want to deliver the stuff we order? It is so ridiculous of how the Pitney Bowes charges! It is not fair for the buyer that they want to buy something that they think it is cheaper but then when they saw...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM MUST MUST BE DESTROYED!! SELLERS UNAWARE OF FEES BEING CHARGED TO BUYERS!!

So far this new global shipping centre is doing nothing postive for me, so far I have not had any good experiances with it. If I like an item and the seller opted to use the program, Im looking at additonal fees, on top of shipping, so sometimes its ...

Things are not getting better!

From Stat Canada this morning: ============================================================================= Employment fell by 46,000 in December, the result of declines in full-time work. The unemployment rate rose 0.3 percentage points to 7.2% as ...

purchased an item and the seller closed therir account

I purchased an item mid November. The estimated delivery was between November 30 to December 2nd. By December 10th my item had not arrived so I contacted the seller. They notified me that it had been shipped December 5th. I expressed concern seeing a...

Will I be receiving unreasonable charges?

HeySo this is my first time buying anything on ebay, and I ordered a 30$CA Tetris Lamp from Hong Kong (so its not going to be that large or heavy). It apparently includes free shipping, Economy Int'l Shipping, but of course there's the fine print und...

Buyer claims item was damaged during shipping, what do I do?

The buyer of my item claims it was damaged badly during shipping. It only sold for $5 but shipping via Canada Post was $15 and that included insurance. Should I refund the buyer's money and go after Canada Post or is that the buyer's responsibility?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.