I am trying to use the new migration tool however I am unable to select any of my listings.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying use the new migration tool. I can see my listings however I am unable to select them so that I can convert them to CA$.

Any suggestions

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am trying to use the new migration tool however I am unable to select any of my listings.

Why didn't you change your listings before Jun.14/16 when the "two currencies" option was still available on eBay.ca?.

It would have been so easy for you, but you would have had to manually change them to CDN.

The Migration Tool is an absolute disaster...... you will need to find another option or manually relist each item.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow

Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Just search Migration Tool on these boards and you'll have a better idea of what your up against.....

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The Migration Tool did not work for me as well.

I ended up using Turbolister. It took a while and crashed a few times, but it did the job 🙂

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I also downloaded Turbo Lister 2 and will moving my listings in bulk to eBay.com.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay needs to remove this insane tool!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply