I bought an item today but its not in my Purchase History, It took my money but will I get the item?

So it being Christmas soon, I bought my girlfriend a pricy gift. Now... With the money token out of my bank I assumed I purchased the item but according to my "Purchase History" on Ebay... I have no purchases? Could this be because I deleted my E-male that was sent to me by Ebay after my "successful" purchase? Or is there another explanation? What I'm really rooting for as an answer is "Is the item still being delivered to me?".

Please answer me ASAP my fellow "Ebayers"

Thank you!! 😄

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I bought an item today but its not in my Purchase History, It took my money but will I get the item?

Did you back your Paypal account with a credit card or with your bank account?

If you used your credit card, the payment is truly instant. In addition, you have a second level of Buyer Protection from the card if things go pear-shaped.

If you only used your bank account, your e-cheque has been removed from your bank and is being Held while it clears both the Canadian banking system and the US banking system. This can take up to 10 calendar days, but is usually a little faster.

Only when it clears completely can your seller print a shipping label and post your item.

Using a bank account leaves you with only Paypal's Buyer Protection, but that is very strong up to the 45 day deadline for claims.

Once the payment is cleared and the item is shipped it can take up to 20 days for delivery from the USA to Canada. Again it can be faster, but no guarantees, especially during the busy holiday period.

And I know how you feel. I ordered DHs special present from Amazon on Friday and then learned it will arrive sometime around the 24th of December. 

Could this be because I deleted my E-male that was sent to me by Ebay after my "successful" purchase?

No

Message 2 of 2
latest reply