Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Can I have my tracking number ?

This question on $5 sale is annoying me probably more than dreaded "where is my item" When buying from Canada, there is no sense of reality in this question. Canadians that can read and write should be old enough to know how pathetic our national pos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal 25% off on Expedited Parcel - it does not add up

I must be missing something. Writing a tool that will help us quickly estimate shipping cost on the order and currently testing it and the 25% off does not work. Example: Sending 100g parcel from L2G3V6 to L7A1H1. CP website (business section) quotes...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help solving a mystery

As of a few months ago, when we create a shipping label via Paypal, eBay sends out a shipping notification and cc's the message to us. That is not the issue. The issue is that it is exactly the text that we send buyers via our mail client after we sh...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dashboard

It looks like the Dashboard has changed its looks. No more bars! Susan momoftwingles2

Ebay Canada Phone Number

Trying to find a phone number for Ebay Canada. I am a silver powerseller but cannot find a phone number and live support seems to be gone from ebay.ca. Anyone that can help?

Can you cancel a BIN purchase?

I understand that you can block bidders, and cancel bids on auctions if someone's feedback is questionable (ie: lots of 'not received' and unnecessary negative feedback left), but what protection is there against BIN sales? From what I understand if ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

And now for something completely different...

One of the Powersellers on the .com boards has a nephew. Who is currently the pilot of the Space Shuttle DISCOVERY. http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Powersellers-Discussion-Board/My-Nephew-Is/510213286&#msg523635787 Y'all might want to drop by and gi...

Auction Format popular then BIN format

Hello everyone, I just kind of concerned after April 1st since eBay integrated new Policy on auction format and BIN. I seen my BIN format are not selling well as it on Auctions Format. Also with Auction unpaid item gradually increasing. I used to lik...

PayPal Dispute. First Time Question

I shipped a parcel to France on March 20th, and I was emailed on Friday to let me know it hasn't arrived yet. I sent a polite note to the buyer explaining that I was sorry for the delay, and thanked him for his patience while he waited for his parcel...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocked buyer comes back again to purchase. EBAY PLEASE HELP!!

Now, here is the story. On November 17 2009, a guy from the US purchased 3 blu-rays from us (about $250). We simply shipped them in 3 different packages to avoid damages and save cost (no tracking number). On December 10, 2009, he purchased another 4...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid Items on the rise...

From my last 4 reports: Unpaid Items reported as % of sold items 17.0% , 3.9% , 18.8%, 23.5% Wow, my unpaid items for the last 4 weeks are really high. Usually I am between 5-10%. Auctions work really well for my type of items and my market. But seri...

Paypal & Int'l shipping labels

Has anyone else had issues generating international shipping labels? Such as in being charged for it but the label not printing? Bernie

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suggestions welcome - Closing Out!

Hi Everyone, I have decided to close my business which also means closing my eBay store. My goal is to have this accomplished by the end of June. I am not saying that I'll never sell on eBay as I'm sure from time to time I will list the odd thing or ...

Clarification Required on New Listing Fees...

The following is from the General Annoucements for March 2010... New eBay fee options in effect today: New Store subscription rates: Starting today, sellers with an eBay Store subscription are getting the new fees associated with their subscription: ...

suspended bidder

I had an individual with 0 feedback purchase an item this afternoon.When I went to send the invoice the following came up We are sorry. Checkout is not available at this time since the registered status of the buyer has been blocked. The suspended us...

PayPal Open Cases?????

Hi All, I'm curious. I decided to take a peek in the Resolution Center of my PayPal account tonight. When I did I see that it says that I have 1 Open Case. However, I have no cases whatsoever under any category. I clicked through every category. Anyw...

New PowerSeller Canada

Hello everyone!! I am Just two days old Powerseller Canada, How is everyone doing? Just here to get to know you all and thread!! I welcome any suggestions from any Powerseller on How effectively Use this program. Thank you

Not sure what to do in this case? HELP!!

I had a buyer in the USA purchase a set of dragonfly earrings from me in late February. Several days later, the buyer purchased the exact set of earrings, but this time with the necklace to match. I really didn't give it much thought as this happens ...

Calling PS support

Is it just me or has the tel. # for support been removed? Bernie

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Preparing for the implementation of HST

I am curious to hear how sellers (such as Pierre) that absorb the taxes for their Canadian customers will approach the HST issue. We have always absorbed the taxes. With only 2% of our sales being to Canadian residents, absorbing the 5% GST was no bi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post and their crazy rates!

Hi all, This just doesn't make any sense at all. However, no complaints from me and/or my customer! To send a package to The Netherlands that weighs 250 grams and measures 25.5 x 19.5 x 1 cm thick costs the following via Canada Post: Other Letter: $1...

Finally, some good news about International exposure!

Announced yesterday: http://announcements.ebay.com/2010/03/sellers-%E2%80%94-reach-millions-more-buyers-in-europe-for-no-extra-cost/ here's the text: Now you can reach more than 180 million Europeans who have access to eBay in their own languages for...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

My bidder was blocked?

I have a bidder that I have successfully dealt with before and she has just emailed to ask why I am blocking her. I most definitely did not add her to my BBL. The only thing I could think of is that she might have gotten some unpaid item strikes and ...

Live Help

Anyone no where the link went? You use to be able to click on the ebay.ca at the top left of this page and it would be at the top right? It's not there anymore.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales fluctuating recently

I noticed march sales fluctuate a lot, recent 2 weeks - mostly to the low side. Some people report lows, some report highs, others report same. As I add auctions my traffic is raising and yet the sales are getting lower, I attribute it to all store l...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is a "canadian" store more safe than an "US" one?

Here is the QUESTION! If I switch to CA EBAY, my items should be visible on US site, but US buyers will be not able to bite me anymore - because they will be considered as "international"..? I recently got a "1star" from an Italian buyer - and Ebay d...

Above Standard Rating for Premium and Anchor Stores???

Does anyone in ebay land know how to find out if you are rated above average? What constitutes above average or any other helpful info on this? Anything would be appreciated as I have searched endlessly trying to find out since I received my newslett...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.