I declined the seller's case to cancel transaction, because the reason given was that I had not paid

I declined the seller's case to cancel transaction, because the reason given was that I had not paid. I had already messaged him in advance, before the case was opened, saying I was making my payment the next business day. Since he only had 1 feedback, I assumed he didn't get my message, and was trying to cancel the transaction because he thought I wasn't going to pay.

Now when I try to pay, his paypal account in unavailable, and the seller is unresponsive when I try to contact him. What can I do? I want to cancel the transaction, but it's too late for that.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I declined the seller's case to cancel transaction, because the reason given was that I had not paid

You didn't pay?

The seller is not communicating?

You can Report the seller, there is a button on the listing.

But you should not pay until the seller contacts you. I doubt that he ever will and I very much doubt that you will ever see your item.

You have up to 60 days to leave feedback. The Detailed Seller Ratings are even more important. The normal rating is Five. The lowest rating is ONE.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply