Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Question about SMPro

I'm looking for a system that will help me track my inventory more effectively; does Selling Manager Pro produce a report listing current inventory with cost prices and totals (for accounting purposes)? Thanks, Ann

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this allowed?

Because of eBay's and PayPal's buyer protection plan, I'm thinking of requiring that all items paid through PayPal MUST include Registered Post so that I have proof of mailing plus tracking. Anyone know for sure if that would be allowed or not? All m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

TOTALLY BIZARRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone had the chance to recently check out "ebay pulse?" They list some of the most watched auctions on ebay and I got to tell you its insane what some of the things people list and the bidding war they get. Just how do they do it!!!! Who actual...

no reason to continue selling on eBay

When eBay jacked their prices (again), I closed my store and started my own site (www.rancoredelf.com). I moved more and more stuff over to my site as eBay has gotten worse. I just keep stuff that sells really easily on eBay, and that's keeping me ba...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

canada post airmail discount

is anyone getting a discount on air mail rates? i mail a lot of stuff overseas and it's all airmail but no discount, they say they never give discounts on airmail, not even an automation discount

Paypal Buyer Dispute

Has anybody experienced an increase in Paypal non-receipt lately? Since three months ago, I have received about 4-5x the normal rate of non-receipt. It used to be about 1-2 per every 3 months. However, I have received about 6 cases in June, 4 in May,...

Is there anything other than Paypal???

Question for anyone interested... Aside from Paypals lack of customer service and heavy fees, the service is most defanatly convenient. They have a monopoly on the market, everyone on Ebay seems to use it...all umteen thousand of us. An obvoiusly HUG...

Knock me over with a feather --- Changes to the FB system!

Well, there certainly does seem to be some goodies coming out of eBay Live this year. Check out this excerpt from a recent post to the announcement: ---------------------------------- Today, at eBay Live! 2005, Bill Cobb, President of eBay North Amer...

PayPal problem. NEED ADVISE

Just curious this is only a scenario. Sold item and buyer paid with PayPal. Approx. 33 days after the transaction was sent an e-mail by PayPal saying the buyer did not authorize the payment. PayPal reversed the transaction. I am out the money and the...

PINKS: Seller Manager Pro is DOWN!!! Help! 10:30 a.m. MST 06/21/05

Help! I have 100s of auctions to wrap up, and over 100 emails in my inbox from customers, but I cannot log into Seller Manager Pro. It was working fine last night, but now it is DOWN! Can somebody let me know when it'll be back up? I'm losing busines...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My text was copied by other ID, can anybody give me a help?

My text was copied by another guy. I reported to ebay many times by "report a description theft" and "power seller support". But no any reply from ebay and no any actions was taken by ebay because the lists are still on. Can anybody give me a help? W...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Couple of new eBay services this week....

Someone was asking earlier this week about a bulk listing service. eBay now offers a service called File Exchange where you can bulk list using delimited files: http://pages.ebay.com/file_exchange/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB The other thing eBay has rolled o...

What is the best Bulk Listing Tool?

Hi All, I have been using turbo lister or just listing from the eBay site. Volume has been going up lately and I am not very fond of Turbo Lister (it runs rather slowly when editing items). Are there any other Free bulk listing tools out there that a...

Well.....Im officially for sale :( Thanks for everyones help!

Well we have decided to sell the business so I can go back to school and get another degree. Im sad to leave ebay but it is bitter sweet I suppose. Thanks for all the help over the past 2 years Hope you all continue successfully, Ill still be a wonde...

Store Listing Final Price start to sink in....

Just looking at my invoice, i have two customers bought a store item for $18 and my final fee is $1.44 each. Another customer bought the same item on a fixed price listing for the same price and my final fee is $0.95. That's 50% more (0.95 x 1.5)! Ho...

Why do I want to use Kyozou?

Hi all you power sella's outthere...can anyone tell me why would I want to use the kyozou.com service....and is it really beneficial...i checked the website, but it is whole lota stuff...it's like information overload...

YOUR COMMENTS ON GREENZAP PLEASE

I received today from one of my clients on Ebay an email with invitation t use GREENZAP, a new alternative to PAYPAL. Does anyone know of this service and would you recommand ? Thank you for your feedbacks. Frederic

MONEY ORDERS from outside of the US & Canada?

Most interntional customers pay by Paypal or Bidpay, but I've recently got one who's insisting on sending a Money Order. He's from Australia. It's been so long I've forgotten, but has anyone had trouble cashing these here. Is one better than the othe...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wow!... who would have thunk.....

News is just out that Belinda Stronach has crossed the floor from the Conservatives to the Liberals and has immediately been appointed Federal Minister of HR. Steven Harper is reportedly gone drinking... this is gonna hurt him badly.

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchased item ~~then back out

Purchased the item , get's free shipping . However feels that free shipping is not fast enough . Then explains that he has not purchased the item yet > ship it for free and I receive ot in five days!! Nothing elses is negotiable > or I will cancel th...

Fishing tackle express

Theres alot of competition in this field, i got lot of customer sending photos in from around the world. Wheather you manufacturer or wholesale thers still room to make money. I have bottome set price for all my stuff now. I just cant believe how mna...

VERO PROGRAM, SOMETIMES NOT FAIR

HELLO I just want to ask if you think this is fair. The other day one of my listings were pulled out because a someone claimed to be the right owner. I got this email: We would like to let you know that we removed your listing: 5971050119 REMOTE CONT...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Chargeback Question!

Buyer claimed not received item chargeback. Then he emailed me that he has received it, but refused to cancel claim, I faxed his email to PayPal but PayPal "as expected" favor him, shall I appeal or just claim money from CPC was "small packet USA"? T...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

.. Bah!! ..

.Dollar goes up, Sales go down!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Carly Here for the next hour 9-10 AM Friday, how is everyone today?

I just returned from the eBay on the Road events in St. Catharines and Waterloo. I met audioshack, and we had a great day chatting with lots of users. Thanks again to audioshack for all of your great help at the event. I don't think there is any ques...

What to do??? Any advise

Recently I sold an old soft tailed Fishing Lure that was in good condition with the fins firmly attached. I pack all my items very carefully and I think my feedback reflects this. Well, the buyer e-mailed me recently saying they wanted there sending ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.