I did not realize I had actually ordered the item they did not ask for credit card

So I get email saying to pay for item.....I did not know I was ordering it cause it never asked for a payment or a credit card number I went further only cause I wanted to see what total $ was after shipping but that's usually where they ask which type of payment..how do I find out that it's actually on its way when I never paid for it

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I did not realize I had actually ordered the item they did not ask for credit card

@carolylabell0 wrote:

So I get email saying to pay for item..... I did not know I was ordering it cause it never asked for a payment or a credit card number I went further only cause I wanted to see what total $ was after shipping but that's usually where they ask which type of payment..

how do I find out that it's actually on its way when I never paid for it

It should not be on it's way unless you have paid for it.

-..-

It's safer to use a calculator and add cost of item + shipping (it should show if you click on the Shipping and payments tab in the listing -- usually now found just under eBay's "People who viewed this item also viewed" advertising.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It sounds as if Commit to Buy without submitting payment. This means you need to pay for the item or an Unpaid Item Strike will be recorded on your account. If you don't want this item, you need to kindly ask your seller to Cancel the purchase, and then promptly accept the Cancel Request that ebay sends your way. In future, use the shopping cart to tally your purchases.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I can only hope Not a Registered User (NARU) already recorded on the Original Poster's account will help their seller expedite the whatever Cancel Order request is necessary. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply