I didn't receive my item , but the eBay Customer Support has made a final decision no refund to me

I didn't receive my item , but the eBay Customer Support has made a final decision no refund to me , the reason was they received tracking information from the seller that shows the item was delivered to my address . But Delivered with no signature required . I pay almost US$60 to buy this item but didn't get a good deliver to my hand , just  drop my item on the street or wrong address and the e-Bay Customer Support one-sided to determine that to made this decision , So, may I ask how the e-Bay say to guarantee our money for safe  purchase ? In this case I just a buyer who sit there and lose money and that is , and I am not the one who need to responsible for the deliver too ! this was a very unreasonable decision I every see !!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I didn't receive my item , but the eBay Customer Support has made a final decision no refund to me

Did you go to your local Postal Outlet or Post Office, and enquire about the parcel?

It's probably too late now and it has been returned to the seller. But ask anyway.

Contact the seller and ask to be notified when the parcel arrives back with him. Then the two of you can decide on next steps.

Which is why I hope both of you were polite and professional during the time of the dispute. If things stayed friendly, if tense, there can be a final resolution.

You may get the item after all, but it would be no surprise if the seller wants you to pay for the postage to complete the transaction.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Did you ever get your item or find out what happened to it? Did you ask your neighbors? If it got returned to sender then it probably would be back in the tracking system under the same tracking number.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply