I dint receive my package till now??

mtprock
Community Member

Well this is my first time I have bought something on eBay,a cover for my phone I went for the cheapest and bought the seller told would receive it in 20-25 days ,but have not I contacted him and he replied saying that it is been reached my country and should receive it after a few days, but I know I should not cross 45 days as then eBay is not responsible , so I wanted to know should I start a case now or after a few days, still not 30 days some 28 days have passed what should I dooo.i want the case or the money..My dads already angry as he has newer trusted online and i begged him for this one so I don't want anything to go wrong.............

the sellers name is

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When you say you went for the cheapest, I assume you meant you bought from somewhere in Asia.

If that's the case, be patient. I've purchased a crazy amount of things from China, and every single one has been delivered. They can take a while sometimes, that's the only downside to the cheap prices.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There is an old saying, "You can have it good, you can have it cheap, you can have it fast. But you can only have two of those."

In this case you will probably get what you paid for (good) and it was cheap, but it will not be fast.

If you want it fast and good, it would not be cheap.

If you want it fast and cheap, it would not be good.

Allow at least 30 days before opening a Dispute, but if you do not have the item within 40 days, open the Dispute. This will probably not be necessary.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Did you get it yet?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply