I don't want a certain member looking me up in find a member and snooping through my business. It's my ex. I really need to block her. Help!

inbreadjed
Community Member

It's really none of my ex's business what I'm buying or selling however she choses to navigate to the link find a member, then type in my user id, then begins to snoop through my bought and sold items. I have nothing to hide however I really don't like that and I really need her access cut off of my . Please help!!  Someone...

I prevented her from bidding on any of my items and stuff like that but I don't think that includes her going through my history under find a member.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I don't want a certain member looking me up in find a member and snooping through my business. It's my ex. I really need to block her. Help!

Hi inbreadjed..cannot block what is available to any member through search and cannot make feedback private if selling.

What you can do , at least for buying, is register another account with a different email address and make feedback private , if you wish. Obviously, keep Id to yourself.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply