I got an email said that I get free shipping paid by EBay on items bought.. how do I get it?

sbracie
Community Member

I recieved an email from EBay saying that I could get free shipping for a length of time..I jst bid on an item thinking I would have the option to take advantage of that but no option...any ideas??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I got an email said that I get free shipping paid by EBay on items bought.. how do I get it?

marnotom!
Community Member

Was this the eBay Super Deals Frenzy email?  I don't see anything specific to Free Shipping in my email if that's the case.

Are you able to post the text or the image where this information appears in your email?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just got an email from PayPal, not ebay, and it offered free shipping if you buy from certain huge online retailers such as Best Buy and Toys R Us. The retailers are shown at the bottom of the email ad. It doesn't mean you get free shipping on all ebay sites.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yeah, I got a $25 credit for purchasing with that, but there is nothing i want to buy. Now if they had back issues of certain Dark Horse titles, or Eileen Fisher clothing....

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

femme - how could I not have heard of Eileen Fisher clothing??!!   Thought I was a bit of a fashionista and knew most designers.....just looked at their website - SO gorgeous..........YES, I NEED COUPONS SVP ebay/paypal, whoever!!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply