I had agreed on a price with the seller in Canadian funds then the seller entered the price in U.S.

neica60
Community Member

I don't think this seller wants to sell the laser at the agreed price he is trying to get US fund price of $160.00 instead of Canadian fund of $160.00 including shipping duties and tax. The seller sent me a message to put the funds in his PayPal account. I contacted eBay and talked to a rep. And he said he would contact the seller and advise him to send another invoice for $130.84 U.S. Funds. I also sent a message to the seller advising the same. There has been no action from the seller. This leaves me wondering if this seller was trying to do something Dishonest. As this is my first transaction with eBay it leaves me both disappointed and unhappy. 
Thanking you in advance
Neil Gray

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I had agreed on a price with the seller in Canadian funds then the seller entered the price in U.S.

Maybe.

Or he could be confused.

Or it could be that he doesn't do Monday very well.

Make one more attempt to get the situation corrected. The easiest way would be for him to send you a Paypal invoice (don't worry, you have excellent Buyer Protection on this) for $160 in Canadian dollars. He should include the eBay transaction number in the text box for his own records and yours. Also any random customer service reps.

Hmm.

One thing he can't do is remove or reduce the shipping fee. He can reduce the asking price by the amount of the shipping fee, but the S&H stays.

But just one attempt. And maybe 24 hours.

Then forget it and move on.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply