Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Well Folks this might as well be goodbye

After much debate and thought, and looking at my DSR in the area of Shipping and handling, I QUIT! I can not take it anymore. I changed the write up on my Store to reflect how I feel about all the changes happening on eBay, and how my buyers treat me...

Emailing Past Buyers

Could someone tell me if I am allowed to contact all my past buyers through email about a contest I am holding this month? Or can I only email those that have agreed to receive my newsletter? I have tried to find something in the help, but I guess I ...

Does Ebay ACTUALLY end powerseller status if you don't hit requirments

This may seem like a silly question as one would be inclinded to say YES of course. Yet, I know of more then 3 sellers who had worked and recieved powerseller status for a period of time and then decided to cut down on selling or had a major drop in ...

GETTING BULLIED BY LARGE COMPANY'S WHO ARE OUT FOR BLOOD

Today i come home to find that Tippmann LLC has claimed that some of my guns are counterfit (which 2 were taken down) after a 25% seller restriction and limited account (which are now removed) its on the verge of getting me banned for good ! They had...

New seller requirement to state shipping cost + delivery time

Good morning ! I posted this on the US PS board last night, but thought I would pop it in over here as well. This relates to the upcoming requirement to specify your shipping method and to specify expected delivery time. Text posted: As a seller on d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

You must accept PayPal to ship to: Australia, United Kingdom !!!

It one thing for eBay to NOW CHARGE for added exposure in the UK. HOWEVER- its quite another to DEMAND that I accept PAYPAL if I select UK as a shipping option! ALTHOUGH- when one opts for WORLDWIDE SHIPPING- no such warning/condition is made! Does t...

PayPal Only in Reverse! From a Buyers POV

I'm surprised nobody's talked about this. I haven't looked on the .com side but I'd imagine they are talking about it there. PayPal & eBay tried forcing sellers to offer PayPal only under the guise of a better buyer experience & safety. They knew tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finally! Someone Draws A Line in the Sand.

eBay.com.au indefinitely postpone PayPal only June 26, 2008 eBay Australia have for the second time delayed implementation of the PayPal only policy, but this time a little more permanently On the 21st May Australian users became obliged to offer Pay...

CAN SOMEBODY FROM EBAY HELP ME HERE ??? PLEASE !!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

English is my second language... so maybe this is why I don't understand some of those changes I see a lot of sellers getting upset over those changes but eBay is ignoring us but maybe you could take a few moments and try to explain some things to us...

Will Paypal protect seller?Refund buyer via Paypal,the buyer still claim!!

Hi, every one: A buyer who purchased a jewelry from me. After her received the package, she said it's damaged. I asked her for a picture or return it to me to get the refund, but she dont' want to return (because for the return postage ).It's just $1...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Diary of An Unfortunate Ebay Transaction......

JUNE 12TH Cup & Saucer Auction for Paragon China Cup and saucer ends with a winning bid $46.05 Hooray. JUNE 13TH Mailed cup and saucer, paid a little extra out of my own pocket to ship it quicker. JUNE 18TH Receive the following email: Dear tea_past_...

Reports From Ebay Live - Not Too Lively!!

Good Morning, the following was posted in another online forum by someone who is attending the Ebay Live event underway in Chicago: I am here at the Hyatt with most of the eBay Staff tonight. The contrast in the last three years of this event are rea...

Another SELLER with remorse REFUNDS US$21.55. PRICE expectation not met?

Is there an epidemic of non-selling sellers out there? The auction I won closed on June 23rd. for US$21.55. An auction- for a pretty much similar item- sold for US$105.83 on June 17th. I can see why the seller is concerned- but is this my problem- or...

Miriam...You requested and I provided....

On a previous thread you stated that you would like specific examples of how the new system is impacting the selling community. As requested, I posted the following real-life scenario. It has been a week and I'm still waiting for some response...or a...

• 43 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping big and heavy things. Suggestions?

Hi, my friend has asked me to list some heavy industrial engines and other large machinery parts he has stored in his warehouse. How would you suggest I handle the shipping? He said that in the past when he has auctioned (not ebay) this type of thing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping???

Now I remember why I left ebay and why I won't be coming back after I get rid of the last of these comics. Buyer buys two comics knowing full well it's $15 for the 1st and discounted for the second to the US. He pays me without waiting for an invoice...

Don't stash it ... ca$h it!

Maybe it's just me. (I know I will be told this) Every time I see this flash by (right side bar) on the opening page for eBay.CA- I can't help but wonder what eBay was thinking here. Am I the only one that sees the not so subtle subliminal here? c a ...

Ebay Feedback Rule is the Worst Ever

This is makign me mad, I have noticed that all these negative feedbacks are from feedbacks under 100, there all new buyers etc. or just regular buyers, taking advantage of this negative feedback, I had a guy threathen me to give him 20$ extra so he w...

eBay Reports Changes Are Having Positive Effects??????

eBay Reports Changes Are Having Positive Effects By Ina Steiner AuctionBytes.com June 20, 2008 eBay is starting to see the benefits of the changes announced in January, according to Stephanie Tilenius, Senior Vice President and General Manager of eBa...

Update on more changes to come!

Hi Everyone, In case you missed these announcements...read on! Seller Update: Confident buyers, seller rewards We're making changes to give sellers the most vibrant marketplace on the Internet: Rewards for sellers with high buyer satisfaction Confide...

New Ebay Policy Timing Is All Wrong

i think these new policies couldn't have come at a worse time for ebay. with a pending recession in the US (that can take many other countries down with it), rising gas prices and rising food prices the average buyer has less and less discretionary i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

LISTING REMOVED-- PLEASE HELP

Ebay just removed my listing because trademark violation. I am 100% sure my items are real not fake, and I also do have the copy of receipt from Coach store. I sent an email to Ebay re this issue, but they said they dont judge the authenticity, and I...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.