I have a seller sending me difference tracking numbers when asked for shipping information .

June 19/14 bought two items from seller, June25/14 asked for shipping info and got tracking number that did not have any info, June26/14 asked  seller again and got difference tracking number with the same results. All this time My eBay is not showing these items as shipped, do I have a problem. Looking forward to the answer Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You have up to 45 days to start an item not delivered dis...

You don't have a problem yet. Sellers are not required to use or give tracking information. If you have not received your item a few days after estimated delivery date, start the item not received dispute. You have a certain amount of time in which to escalate the dispute to a claim. Make sure you pay attention to the dates so you do not exceed the deadline. If the seller asks you to close the dispute before getting a refund, don't do it. Once the dispute is closed, you cannot re-open it. Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or the item.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You have up to 45 days to start an item not delivered dis...

You have up to 45 days to start an item not delivered dispute.

In my experience it takes

7-15 days for delivery from Europe.

15-20 days for delivery from Canada or USA

20-40 days for delivery from Asia.

Don't fuss about tracking. Just mark your calendar and start a dispute, no later than Day 43, if the item is not delivered by those dates.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply