I have an invoice that says -373.92$? Is this money I owe or money that ebay owes me?

I have an invoice stating -373.92$ how could i owe money to ebay if i dont sell anything on ebay? If this is money for items i dint recieve? Or what is it and how can i fix it?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have an invoice that says -373.92$? Is this money I owe or money that ebay owes me?

The minus sign usually means that eBay has credited you.

Has a seller recently refunded money to you? Actually, that would show in your Paypal account not your eBay account.

Leave it for 24 hours. If it doesn't disappear, phone eBay through the Help and Contact link. Don't use a phone that you pay for by the minute , you may be on Hold for an hour or more.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I concur with the first advice but would also like to caution you NOT to click on any link you might see in that emailed invoice. There have been some funny emails (not ha-ha-funny) that appear to come from ebay/paypal/canadapost lately which are not legitimate.

These emails make some compelling claim and may look very convincing. I recently received a threat from another so-called member stating they were going to call the FBI if I did not respond to their final request for whatever it was. Do not click that link! If it is really from ebay, you'll see evidence in your account. Or your paypal balance. Investigate from a bookmark of your own or type it in your web browser from memory. 

Good luck to you. Let us know how things transpire if you think of it. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can double check this number with your personal ebay page - Account - Summary. All ebay Fees, Credits and payment for Service will be there.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply