I have dozens of jaguar parts that I want to sell to one ebay seller. How do I find such a person?

My son was demolishing a motel, and his boss said, pick that car up and dump it in the dumpster. For the next two days I took parts off that car, because I couldn't see it destroyed.  It was a jag after all.  But I don't want to take the time to list each item, so hence my question.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have dozens of jaguar parts that I want to sell to one ebay seller. How do I find such a person?

@bobinokc wrote:

My son was demolishing a motel, and his boss said, pick that car up and dump it in the dumpster. For the next two days I took parts off that car, because I couldn't see it destroyed.  It was a jag after all.  But I don't want to take the time to list each item, so hence my question.

Hi bobinokc,

I'd recommend visiting the Parts & Accessories part of our Motors site. Scroll down a bit, and on the left hand side you'll see the Matching eBay Stores section. You may want to contact any of the sellers in that section to see if they'd be interested.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Is there a Jaguar club in your area? My cousin belongs to one in Victoria BC. I gather there are a fair number of them around. Call the nearest Jaguar dealer and ask. You may have to look in the BigCity phone book/ lsitings

Message 3 of 3
latest reply