Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why do I have to pay for all my items seperately from the same seller?

I went through the process of paying for my 4 items and everything appeared to have went through and worked. But there was some sort of issue on paypals end and the payment has not gone through. But now when I go to pay for my items again, it's makin...

Resolved! hi. can seller remove bid that I did

just look a feedbacks from seller (cheap stuff) can I ask him to remove my bids I made a lot, will remember to read feedbacks before bidding in the futue, thank you for any help

Resolved! Hi My question is .. I live in Canada and i want to sell to Australian and UK market only on some of my items. I do not wish to have these items advertised in Canada. Can i choose one country to advertise in besides the country i live in ?

Hi My question is .. I live in Canada and i want to sell to Australian and UK market only on some of my items.I do not wish to have these items advertised in Canada. Can i choose one country to advertise in besides the country i live in for selected ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where's the new topic option, not anywhere to be found!

After I installed Turbo Lister and tried to run it, I get the message "The application has failed because the side-by-side is incorrect. Please see the application log for more detail" I cannot figure this out. Grrr. Any ideas? w/Vista SP2.

After I installed Turbo Lister and tried to run it, I get the message "The application has failed because the side-by-side is incorrect. Please see the application log for more detail" I cannot figure this out. Grrr. Any ideas? w/Vista SP2.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Been on ebay using Paypal for a while now. Paid for 2 items I purchased last evening but payments won't go thru. any ideas why.

Credit Card is OK. I have received automated messages telling me that the payment did not go thru and to try it again. I've done as instructed but no luck. Can't contact ebay and am waiting for an answer from Paypal but I've never run into this probl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am from Canada and requested my Canadian seller send me an invoice through paypal so that I could pay in Canadian funds and not US, seller

Seller advised me that if I did not want the items to cancel the bid or pay the US funds as everything is in US, but it does show us Canadian dollars on our bids as well as shipping fees.

unpaid item strike on my account

i'm new. i won an item but couldn't get funds transferred from my bank to paypal within sellers surprise 8 day ulitimatum because of a long weekend. I contacted ebay customer support 3 days after the bids closed and they walked me through communicati...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is it unreasonable to request tracking information from a seller more than once? I have asked for a tracking number had no reply at all

I had to wait for an E-check to clear and it did all went well payment was received and everything was ok never heard if my item was shipped fromt he seller. sent an email asking seller said yes sent it a week prior just hasnt had time to post the sh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I leave a positive feed back if I did'nt recieve the item but the seller issued a full refund?

After waiting for two mths with a tracking number issued by the seller and checking every two days online with Canada Post since July 18 when the item was shipped from Manhatten,KS I still have not recieved the item purchased.To the seller's credit,h...

Ebay seller wants me to leave positive feedback before refunding my money for legitimate "item not as described" return. Is this legal?

Hi, just some background on my question. I ordered a laptop, I was sent the wrong model of lesser value. I live in Canada and had shipped the laptop to my uncle's in the US (i was there on vacation when the laptop arrived and wanted to save on expens...

Item sold an hour later buyer said doesn't want the item, hasn't paid has FeedBack of 5 what do I do here just cancel the listing?

The guy really messed me up as I can't relist the item and have it end before going away for a week. How do I cancel the transaction/auction? I don't want to take action against him but in the same breath he's gotta know you don't just do this. trima...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

local pick up on auction, buyer wont pay and wants it shipped or will leave neg feedback

sold two bumper covers, auction states local pick up only, buyer emailed me and asked if i would ship, i said yes but he must pay for charges and it would be at least $100, come to find out its $300, and he only paid $10 for the items. I boxed for fr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

does listing on ebay.ca automaticly show up on ebay.com?

It has been a long time since I sold anything on Ebay and I was wondering if listing on Ebay.ca still comes up in Ebay.com searches? I have some items listed now but when I search them on .com they don't come up.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone purchased Items that the seller clearly does not own?, and through contacting, has admitted this, and tries to switch items?

recently purchased two watches on best offers, approx 12th Aug, 2012. Through contacting with seller, I have found out that he has, and is selling watches that he does not even have in his possession. I know I can place cases on him for my transactio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am trying to change my email address but the system says that my new email address already has an account and it won't let me update.

When I log on to ebay I get a message stating that I need to update my email address. So when I use the form to update my email address it says that the new email address already has an email address and it won't let me register the new email address...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.