Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Changing shipping price while auction is taking place?

I posted an item for auction yesterday with a shipping cost. I realized that today the shipping cost is a little more expensive than I originally listed. The auction has 5 more days left and 1 bidder. Can I change the shipping price? And do you think...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic payment method of my credit card information is correct but I am getting collections emails. What can I do?

I have been getting emails from collections (I owe $29) but my automatic payment method of my credit card information is correct. I can't find it in the ebay help and I am frustrated I can't talk to a real person with ebay.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Buyer

What's the point in having an eBay account if many sellers in the US will not ship to Canada! X-(

Cannot open a "item not as described" case as I purchased the item without being registered to ebay. How can I get around this?

I purchased an item and what I recieved was a completely different item. When I go to create an "item not as described case", I am unable to because when I purchased the item I purchased as a guest and was not signed into my ebay account.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! cannot find seller

I have just received a item I did not bid or purchase. The name on the package does not match any of the sellers names I am waiting items from. The name on the package is L. Hickmott how do i trace this person to return this item and get the item I a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing shipping price while auction is taking place?

I posted an item for auction yesterday with a shipping cost. I realized that today the shipping cost is a little more expensive than I originally listed. The auction has 5 more days left and 1 bidder. Can I change the shipping price? And do you think...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I won an auction for an IPhone 4s and paid right away, payment confirmed via PayPal. The seller cancelled our deal. What now ?

I won an auction for an IPhone 4s and paid right away, payment confirmed via PayPal. The seller cancelled our deal citing his technical issues with PayPal which is false. My winning bid was at least $200 lower than other phones being sold. He was obv...

Resolved! eBay deadlines timezone?

I’m still waiting for an item I purchased 45 days ago. I went to open a dispute this morning, but eBay said that I can’t because the deadline “was September 4th”. Um, it is September 4th right now and will continue to be for 10 more hours (17 hours t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cancelled an order before the money would go through, but it did anyway. Paypal didn't say it was cancelled. Why?

Recently I made a purchase that I found I wouldn't be able to pay for I would be dangerously low on cash. So I cancelled two days before my payment would go through (it takes two days for money to go through for me after I click 'Commit to Buy') and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

im learning..thanks to the community ebayers

i sold ,,i lost..thanks for all your answers..one more thiing, what sort of postal service does everyone use to ship over seas ,,and the cost, so i can prepare myself... Thanks

Seller rescinded on promise to give partial refund on item that came without box - even though it was listed as "new with box"

This is my first major problem with an eBay seller. My experiences with eBay have thus far been quite positive. I purchased a pair of boots with a listing that said "new with box". They came without said box and not only that I was dinged with broker...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

so i lost my case on shoes i shipped over seas,he gets his money back and i lost my shoes..

like im saying i lost my shoes to a buyer cause hes crying his shoes havent arrived yet..he started a case i lost ,he won..now my shoes are out there somewhere in the mail system..what if the shoes now arrive at his place,,does he get to keep the sho...

Can I post a listing for a particular vehicle within my price range and have sellers contact me?

Just wondering if there is an option (to post) on Ebay for a Buyer who is looking for something specific such as a certain vehicle/year/mileage/price etc. that they are looking for and that Sellers can contact that Buyer if they have what they might ...

How do I get a credit balance refund?

I've read the help page and clicked 'request a refund' but the page no longer exists http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/refunds.html?fb=true How can I get my refund?

box break listings

I haven't seen this in any official capacity from eBay but I heard that eBay was going to do away with these annoying box break listings. If something came out I missed it but I would like to know if these listings are going to be put to bed once and...

Why am I being charged twice for selling fees?

When I log into my paypal, it shows payment totals from my buyers with the final sale fee taken. When I go onto eBay, it says I still owe all of those fees? Am I being charged selling fees twice or what?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Had awful time with a so-called Top Seller, who has 126 negative feedback entries for the past month! How is it they are are a Top Seller?

I just don't understand the validity of the "Top Seller" rating when it as pinned to a seller who regularly and obviously cheats their customers: regardless of the proportion of negative feedback (even if it's a small percentage of their sales volume...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is ebay keeping part of shipping costs?

The actual shipping costs can change up or down when I print the label from ebay/paypal. If the amount is less ebay is not crediting me the extra amount. Since the buyer paid this shouldn't it be going to me? As I see it ebay is skimming money paid t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

accounting to USD from CAD

How do I change accounting and billing to $USD. I presently sell in USD and would like to pay ebay in USD, and it is presently set up as CAD Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! confusing feedback

I've been reading various feedback comments on different items to get a feel for what kind of feedback could be left. I find it a little confusing to see that a buyer has been given a positive rating, but the comment does not match, eg. buyer did not...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi, im not able to find my ebay bucks code. I would like to use my ebay bucks but i don't have any kind of message or able to see any code

I would like to know how to find the ebay bucks code. I allways lose my bucks because it doenst work automatically and i never saw the message for the ebay bucks code... I really need some help on this! Thankyou very much!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.