I have had an item shipped by global shipping and Ebay won't refund due to damage?

I ordered Tupperware from a seller and it was shipped in perfect condition, when it got here one of the pieces was shattered. It was through the Ebay Global Shipping. I spoke with an Ebay rep who reopened my case as i closed a quirey over shipping charges, no one answered my problem. She opened the quirey and said i would be refunded in full due to damage from their shipping program. I waited for them to get back to me and they said it is closed in sellers favor??? What the heck? I opened a new claim as a challenge and a week ago they said thanks for more info they will get back to me soon. WOW WHAT SERVICE!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have had an item shipped by global shipping and Ebay won't refund due to damage?

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

I really don't understand why anyone actually bothers to PHONE eBay about problems.

More to the point I really don't understand why the eBay clerks don't just tell you to go to the above link and start the robots working on your refund.

There is no need to get some minimum wage clerk in the Phillipines involved. No human intervention is necessary or even useful.

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/ is the Resolution Centre. You have an Item Not As Described. With GSP you don't even have to return the unwanted/damaged item. It's all automatic.

Try it. It may not be too late.

However, if that doesn't work, go to the credit card you really paid with (Paypal is just a  useful mediator) and call the 1-800 customer service number . Ask about a chargeback. Have your transaction information handy to help the rep process your refund.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have tried the resolution center to no avail. So i called back and they said oh its the problem of the GSP company you will hear from them within 72 hrs. .. NOTHING. Paypal said its the shipping company, which is linked to Ebay and of course nothing is corrected again. I looked online for Global Shipping Program with Pitney Bowes and it has no usable information.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply