I have received my package from m seller when I opened the parcel the item is missing

miner37
Community Member

I have received my package as it should be but after opening the parcel the plastic container for my item is empty I have a packing slip and have contacted the seller . they told me to contact ebay now my number is  Bruce . their number is  stg item is  order number is so-577399

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have received my package from m seller when I opened the parcel the item is missing

You need to phone eBay, go to contact eBay and you will get a phone number to call. You are on an open forum and should ask the mods to remove your post since you are letting everyone see your phone number and that of your seller.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

That's odd.

Usually a seller tries to avoid getting eBay and Paypal involved, since if the seller is found at fault in a dispute, her account gets Defects, which can make it more expensive to sell here.

Was your item shipped through the Global Shipping Program? In that case, the seller is covered once the parcel reaches the GSP plant in Kentucky.

But the GSP has a bad habit of opening and repacking (badly) parcels that are not marked with origin/ place of manufacture, which has implications for duty.

However, the GSP /eBay also put a notice in the repacked parcel that this has happened.

Either the seller sent you an empty package or someone at the GSP plant emptied the package.

There is a third option, but I don't want to get anyone upset.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply