I have stopped using ebay.com and use only ebay.ca. OK, this was because every 3rd or 4th US seller

4 REPLIES 4

I have stopped using ebay.com and use only ebay.ca. OK, this was because every 3rd or 4th US seller

The suspense is killing me...... what happens next!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ler was using the GSP program ?????

Did I finish it right ?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Well i use both just have to stay away from US sellers using gsp its simple,i just bought a 3 oz silver bar from a US seller and no gsp ,sells the cheapest ,cheap selling with tracking,only 8.00 dollars shipping,cant beat that,most with the gsp charge 30.00 lol dont fall into that scam thats all,just stay away simple,there are no import fees or duty on pure silver or gold into canada from the US,if they are charging its just profit plain and simple,and another hot tip dont buy from someone who uses FEDEX they also charge brokerage fees,they are also scam artists,always use USPS no hidden charges no brokerage fees,watch yourself out there,if your in canada and you buy from a US seller using gsp and fedex oh my you will get nailed to the cross,im talking 3 times the value of the item

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

US seller with tell us "Does not ship to Canada". That is my reason for not using ebay.com. Then,lo and behold, the sames ones that tell me on the ebay.ca "Does not ship to Canada" ??? How come they can advertise  that on MY EBAY.CA? Mind boggling eh?

About the GPS charges, oh yes,let the politicians "invent" a surcharge and voila'....  more money. I stay away from that. I know that American sellers will not miss Canadian buyers, there are so fewer of us. It's ok, we have less choices, so we just go around on ebay.ca and will eventually find what we are looking for. ALso, there is Amazon, although I saw that they advertise their product on Ebay and vicevesa. So I go to Etsy. Nice things there too.

And these are my thoughts for today. God Bless you all. Happy VICTORIA DAY to my fellows Canadians.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply