Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

status states package was shipped after label printed. How to I remove that.

Printed the Paypal shipping label. Package is ready to ship I am just waiting on final payment. When I printed the label it updated the status to 'item shipped'. It has not been shipped yet, (just the label printed) how do I switch the status back?

Can i trust this seller?

I need to know what you guys think. can i trust this seller? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/IN-STOCK-Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-Gold-White-Black-Factory-Unlocked-Brand-New-/131001212043?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e8047dc8b&_uhb=1

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

FREE Fixed Price Listing

Could you tell please when the next One or Several Days FREE Fixed Price Listing promotion?I thing that it's the time.

Pictures are not down loading on my summary list..

Pictures not down loading on My Summary List or any of my lists. Icon circles but no picture and while that is going on, I cannot delet or go to another page. Just started doing this when google chrome came. When will this be fixed??

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can someone explain about 30 day listing and fees. And a question about c3p0 cereal.

Hi, I'm a new seller here. I am allowed 500 free sells a month. I wanted to know if there is an extra fee for 30 day listings or GTC listings? ... And if I relist an item, do I then have to pay a fee on that? ... Basically I am asking what kind of fe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Being scammed by a non-paying buyer

I had an item listed with a Buy Now price and the ad mentioned I would consider reasonable offers. I had someone send me an offer that was so low it was insulting, and I refused. A week later the item was sold for full price, and when I arranged ship...

How do I add an alert to my ads?

I plan on being away and I would like to post a message indicating this to all of my ads. I have seen this used with vendors who have an eBay store but I haven't created one.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Uploading logos to a seller

Hi, I tried to upload my logo as eBay requests, on the "upload photo" icon but the seller said he wasn't able to download a logo or photo from his ebay email and wanted me to use the photo he'd uploaded and said there was an email address on that I s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where do we go for buyers to talk to each and ask questions on a product sold here on eBay?

Is there a forum for the buyer to ask questions on product here on eBay? Most places have a place where you can get other people opinions on products they have bought. I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. TIA

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to the countdown clock?

What's up? Countdown timer stopped working today on eBay (US) but seems to be okay on eBay (UK). Makes buying a bit of a problem.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase History shows an hour glass in the payment column ?

I paid my item to PayPal and in the overview it has a "completed" status.But why in my Purchase History, it has an "hour glass" on the payment column instead of a "$" and it has a "view PayPal transaction" on the remarks. From my understanding, it lo...

Seller has not responded and hasnt shipped!

Hey! I am very new to ebay, and this was my first purchase. However the seller wont respond to my messages, and hasnt shipped the item. Was just wondering if i should be worried or not! Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

promotional 1,000,000 period not crediting me

hey this current promontional offer of 1,000,000 free insert credits for sept 15 - 25, i went and read all the fine print and listed my items accordinly and I still got charged fees for listing them! is this happening to anyone else???

no delivery, no refund, no help from eBay or PayPal - what can I do?

May 15, 2013 I ordered a battery from Screenaid in Hong Kong, after no delivery I contacted Screenaid who claimed they shipped the item and quoted some obscure shipping number and indicated a 5-6 week delivery. After waiting some time, unfortunately ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Combining two different items in one listing

Hello, I couldn't find any information about this: Is it allowed to combined two different items (collectible statues, in my case) in one listing? The items would have to go out in two separate shipments and the shipping cost would be the total cost ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I won an auction but seller refuses to honor listing, what can I do?

I won an auction that ships to my country, but seller refuses to ship to me saying they do not ship out of there country. It was stated in writing in detail that they do ship out of country. It was listed Priority International including my country. ...

Global Import Charges...on top of Shipping...bad for business.

I posted a comment about a month ago, shocked at the final price I had to pay for an item that had the Global Import Charges tacked on, in addition to Shipping fees. (Not Seller's fault, they were clear about it) I just wanted the item....However, I ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.