I have tried to reply to feedback I received but keep getting an error message

I tried to reply to feedback I received from a buyer. The buyer left feedback on March 4th. I clicked on the reply to feedback received link and then clicked on the reply link for the correct feedback. On the page that came up I typed the word thanks and then clicked on the leave reply link. The following error message came up.

Feedback Error

Sorry, you have no feedback. You cannot respond to feedback you don't have.

Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not certain that I can offer assistance but I do now that Reply to Feedback has been flaky for awhile now. I've heard here on Community that some members achieve success if by logging into ebay.com and trying there instead but....

To what feedback are you trying to reply? They all look fine. Was it feedback that you left for someone? 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for replying. I did try to do it on both ebay.ca and ebay.com but get the same error on both sites. It was a feedback I received from a buyer. The second one down on my list. Great, love it! Will return for future litho's! There is nothing wrong with the feedback I received. I just thought I would reply to it. Doesn't really matter I guess just was curious as to why it won't let me reply.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You have 60 days to leave feedback , but Responses to feedback can be left indefinitely.

So don't worry about it. Try again in a few days, or a few weeks.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply