I'm using the iPad app, I paid with PayPal two days ago but it still says payment pending. Why?

It's not a paypal issue, I use it all the time and the money has been withdrawn from my account. How long does it take for it to be approved?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm using the iPad app, I paid with PayPal two days ago but it still says payment pending. Why?

@snowshots wrote:
It's not a paypal issue, I use it all the time and the money has been withdrawn from my account. How long does it take for it to be approved?

Hi snowshots,

We're not aware of this issue, and since payments are stricly in the PayPal domain, you will be better off contacting them for this: https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@snowshots wrote:

If the money was taken out of your bank account and you don't have a credit card backing up your Paypal account, the payment might have been processed as an echeque which takes around a week to clear.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply