Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I registered a package . Buyer did not receive it . What Ebay is supposed to do?

I shipped out in the middle of August a registered package to China. Package was heavy so I sent it by Surface. Shipping is very low from Canada to ChinaPlus, my buyer wanted I wrote a very low value on the custom form in order to avoid to pay $$$ at...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! can i pause my store?

Is there a way to "pause" my store so that I don't have to pay any fees while I regroup?Thank you.

Funds on hold - do I have to ship out the item out of my own expense?

My auction ended, the seller has paid the fees. I'm going over ebay's new policies and so on to understand the new rules in place. Paypal has put a lock on my funds for 21 days, and I'm aware this is the case with new accounts. Anyway, do I have to p...

what is aucoin

What does AUCOIN mean when talking about vintage Kiss collector figurines?

Re: IMPORT CHARGES

I know why the GSP "wreaks havoc" for buyers and sellers. Buyers are buying from GSP listings, not reading or understanding the terms and conditions, and crying about it later. Sellers are using the GSP and are either unaware that they're opted in or...

• 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

I bought 4 items and finished checkout and now I cannot see my purchases?

Im not a frequent eBay user, but usually after a payment I get an e-mail...I did not receive one and after my payment to 4 items ($80.00 value) I was unable to view my purchases....why is that. I bought these items around October 7 or 8th 2013, don't...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

I received the package today, but when I opened it the item was not there.. I want to file a case for me to have refund, But I dont know how..please help

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i open a case when i paid in a way not using pay pal

I have paid for a item that has not arrived to my address that they had to send to, item was being shipped from a short distance and the seller has been very short and rude with me regarding the process after i paid for the item, i asked for a tracki...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! wrong money setting

Something has gone wrong with my settings. I am from the UK and should have 'pounds sterling' as my money setting, but it is saying everything in Canadian dollars. What can I do? This only started happening today.

Auctions that I won

How do I show auctions that I won?I recenty won an auction, but was a bit confused when it disappeared from Bids and Offers page.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Changing Custom Fees

Buyer has asked me to lower custom fees, where and how do I do that? Can I do that?

All items listed in USA are "shipping not specified"

I'm trying to ship all my items USA, I make multiple shipping options. Items appear fine on www.ebay.ca . I then go to www.ebay.com, (list my address USA 90210) and all my items list at the bottom of searches with "shipping not specified" HELP ME!!!!...

shipping insurance on a vehicle purchase

i am looking to purchase a vehicle using ebay motors. nowhere in the listing was the warning that I would have to pay shipping insurance. this is making me leery of continuing with this process. the vehicle is listed at $5,700 but they want me to pay...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have an item that is 8.2inches:height, will it fit thru light packet letter-mail for Canadapost?

I am a new seller, and I am currently selling Samsung wall chargers. I was wondering if someone experienced could tell me if it fits through the mail box having it to be 8.2 inch / 21mm in height. On the Canadapost website it says Maximum 8.0inch/ 20...

why has the Canadian ebay listing form changed so that it now only lists domestic shipping?

no place in the canadian listing form to offer USA or Int'l shipping. this is recent. seems like eBay has messed up again! previously, entering shipping costs for USA and other countries meant that there were more int'l bidder, thus higher sales and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hmmm- DVD prices

I was just checking to see how much a copy of Much Ado About Nothing - the Joss Whedon version would run me, and noticed that while the lowest price+shipping for "much ado whedon" was just under $20, the price for "much ado fillion" was just over $30...

you tel me pay immediatly why?

hiyou send me this email: [#063d07a38b4c400fac25a8eedd65a8f1#] to pay immediatly one iteme bat me i dont send enything to accept . way you send me this email to pay , i'm sorry i don't pay enything.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I open a case?

I didn't receive an item from a seller and contacted them last night. The response wasn't very satisfying, so now I want to open a case. The problem is that when I go to open a case, I get the message: "The deadline to open a case was Oct 09, 2013." ...

Can a seller keep pulling their listing when they don't get enough bidders?

Hello everyone! Two nights ago I posted a question here about a seller who had listed a fancy western bridle and breast collar three different times. Each time the listing was pulled off of eBay because they obviously were getting the money they want...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is up with your search engine for example I ask for B&W 801 speakers and I get black and white

why do i not get a complete list of B&W 801 speakers and parts when i search for them instead i will get b w photos and stuff that has 801 in its name or number and a few B&W 801s but no where near all of the B&W speakers 801 that are on you site?I d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.