I need t leave a couple thousand feedbacks for items purchased - is there a faster way?

I have purchased several thousand items on eBay and now I need to leave feedback. Is there an area that I can leave tons at a time? vs the usual way one at the time. The usual way will take me days to do so, a special place where I can leave mass amounts at the same time?. Thanks to everyone for any help at all. Cheers!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: When I have several to leave I use cut and paste. Still o...

When I have several to leave I use cut and paste. Still one at a time of course.

If it helps, if some of the FBs are for the same seller, she will get only one FB counted for all the items you purchased in a single week/ seven day period.

Which could take your number down from thousands to hundreds .

Or possibly to only one.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When I have several to leave I use cut and paste. Still one at a time of course.

If it helps, if some of the FBs are for the same seller, she will get only one FB counted for all the items you purchased in a single week/ seven day period.

Which could take your number down from thousands to hundreds .

Or possibly to only one.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for your time, this certainly is a solution since only one counts in any event in a given week. The eBay community is a valuable source of information on practically any topic. How wonderful to have such a great lifeline that make one feel that we are not navigating unknown waters alone... Much gratitude once again to all who took the time... summery19
Message 3 of 3
latest reply