I need to return an item I purchased. It is not showing up in my purchase history

Hello

I recently purchsed an iphone 5s but the battey does not hold a charge. I would like to return it.  I paid with Paypal.  When I go to purchase history, it doesnt show up.  When I search the item id number, nothing comes up.  

The item number is 28221938401 and the transaction id is 1653953799018.  I cannot get a hold of the seller either.  

Karen

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I need to return an item I purchased. It is not showing up in my purchase history

How long ago was the purchase? Your EBay MoneyBack Guarantee is good for 30 days past the last estimated delivery date. If that time has passed, you'll need to find the transaction in your PayPal account and open a Significantly Not as Described case in the Resolution Centre. You are required to return the item WITH TRACKING at your own expense but you will be reimbursed for your purchase price when the return shows as delivered. Without tracking, there is no refund. Be aware of that. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@kpansky10 wrote:
...  When I go to purchase history, it doesnt show up.

eBay purchase history allows you to view Last 60 days (the default) or 2017 or 2016 or 2015 -- pick the display choice that covers your purchase.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply