I order 2 ShockProof Foam Case Handle Cover Protective Shell for iPad 2 3 4 Kid's Gifts

I order 2 of these case since Jan. 19 2015 and I have not received them yet. I tried tracking and contacting the seller and I get a respond to contact ebay Canada.  who shall I call or contact?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I order 2 ShockProof Foam Case Handle Cover Protective Shell for iPad 2 3 4 Kid's Gifts

Nobody....yet

This is mail order. Allow time for your item to arrive.

From Europe this would be 10 to 15 days.

From North America about 20 days.

From Asia about 30 days.

If your item has not arrived by those dates, and if your seller is still not responding, go to the bottom of the page where you will find the RESOLUTION CENTRE.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first instruction is to contact the seller. You have already done that. Go to Step Two.

If the seller does not refund you or provide proof of DELIVERY to you, Paypal will give you your payment back and go after the seller for their money.

But wait until Monday February 9. Let the post office do its job.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When contacting your seller use only the following choice under contact seller:

I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message

Any other choice will give the seller a defect that they may not deserve. That is not really fair.

The deadline for making a claim is 45 days after purchase date. So on day 43 if you don't have your item then open an item not received claim, do NOT wait. Day 45 is too late.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply