I order iPhone 4S 64 gb on July 1 2013 but I didn't get yet when will be receive my order thank you

aroshan12
Community Member

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I order iPhone 4S 64 gb on July 1 2013 but I didn't get yet when will be receive my order thank you

Hello 'aroshan',

If you paid for that thing on July 1st, that's only 18 days.  Items coming from Australia often take a little longer to arrive.

The downside is that your seller's feedback is horrible.  That does not mean others did not receive their items, - rather it could simply mean that like you, other buyers were not blessed with the virtue of patience.

You have 45 days in which to file a claim for an Item Not Received in the event that it does not show up.

After 30 days if you still have not received your item, you will see a notice on the listing in your Purchase History page which says "If there is a problem go to the Resolution Center by day/month/year".

When you see that and still no item, contact the seller.  If you do not hear from the seller and you are unable to sort it out - with either your phone or a refund, - open a dispute for Item Not Received and escalate to a claim as soon as possible.  The following link explains what to do when there is a problem, and is one of the most important bits of reading for buyers on ebay.  Have a look:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Timelines are important.  Note where it says: You must open a case within 45 days of the end of the listing.  If you need to do that, best to open your case no later than day 43.  Your listing ended June 27.  When that notice appears under the listing in your Purchase History, - take it seriously.

Do not ever be delayed by excuses, or promises of replacements, or other endless stories.  If after about 40 days (just over 5 weeks) you do not have your item or your money back, you'll need to get that claim started.  There is a link to the Resolution Center at the bottom of the link I provided.

And never ever close a claim until you have either your item or your money back in your hand.  Once closed, you can never re-open a claim.

In the meantime, however, an expensive item like that ought to have a tracking number so you can ask your seller what it is, if he has not already provided it.  To follow the progress of an item once it has arrived in Canada, enter the tracking number here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

Best of luck  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
latest reply