Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Another shipping question !!!

So I am new to Ebay and just sold two items this week, i shipped one to edmonton and one to the UK via CP . Well I got dinged on shipping cost pretty good when shipping the UK. 18$ for airmail and 10$ if you want it to go by ship but it could take 2 ...

Sending Vinyl Albums to US

Hello, this is not actually about ebay selling, although it could be of use to people thinking about selling vinyl records. Also, I didn't know where else to ask the question. I need to send 8 vinyl records to the US, including two double albums. The...

How do I get information from a 6 month old transaction, that no longer shows up in my buying archive

I'm trying to get this info. I have tried a different question but didn't get a very informative response. I'm now trying another question that is similar but I hope to get a more informative answer. I need to find out the person that sold me the Win...

Confirmed addresses?

Hello everybody, I was wondering what your protocol is on confirmed addresses? Sometimes I see people with heaps of feedback and an unconfirmed address which doesn't worry me so much, but the newbies with unconfirmed does. I notice some listing say o...

Is this site not eBay.CA?? Why not have ICCS and other third party Canadian Grading .....

Is this site not eBay.CA?? Why not have ICCS and other third party Canadian Grading companies listed in Both the Listing and Search options for the "Certification" selection box. It strikes me as very odd that eBay Canada finds it sufficent enough to...

Resolved! Disputing Post-Purchase Shipping Charge Change (eBay/PayPal Mess)

On Friday afternoon (Feb.1) I got an email alert from one of my saved searches indicating that a video-game I am interested in was available (Buy-it-now) for $0.99 + $5.72 shipping. When I clicked the link to open the page, it said that it was $0.99 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay history missing why and how to fix find it?

I bought a windows7 copy turns out it's not legit after 6 months. I would like to get my money back or have the guy charged. My ebay history disappeared so I have no record of the transaction. Off subject for a bit. When I first went on to setup the ...

didnt receive feedback

Im buyer, I got items. All was nice so I droped a good feedback fulls stars x5. Now the seller ignoring my message and he still didnt drop any feedback.... in fact i checked and he didnt drop a single feedback in last 3 weeks to any customer, and he ...

Can't please em all eh!

Buyer bought 2 items on Jan 23rd. Items go unpaid for 3 days. Kind reminder message sent Jan 26th No response & Items go unpaid for a further 2 days. 5 days have past now, 1 day past when UIDs could have been opened. Another message sent Jan 28th. No...

shipping rates

I have an envelope 23mm X 30mm X 1.5" and weighs 350 grams. According to the Canada post brochure (January 2013) the rate to mail it to the USA is $7.60. When I use the light packet option through ebay/paypal shipping labels, the cost is $8.89 What a...

You thought CanadaPost price hikes are bad ?

Check this 7.627% price hike of US International Mail (percentage according to this: http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2012/pb22352/html/kit2.htm) 2012: https://www.usps.com/prices/fcmi-parcels-pg-1-9.csv 2013: https://www.usps.com/2013/shipping/...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change Asking Price from U.S. Currency to Canadian

I'm trying to revise one listing only to show the BIN price in Canadian currency rather than U.S. (at the request of a buyer). I can't see how to do this. Maybe because it's listed on .com? I searched the help menus to no avail. Is it possible to cha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

An intersting find

Was doing a search for a book using the two keywords .... Estonians Canada... and found the following on eBay.ca (1) Seller on eBay.com with a store (2) With one listing in a store (3) Book was listed at $17.95, (4) Free shipping to the US... media m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Options - Local Pickup and the Fee NOT Available unless Flat Rate

Hello I have been editing my items. I see for my items that are FLAT RATE, in the shipping options... I have Local Pickup and a Cost that I can choose. For my items that are Calculated Shipping There is no Local PIckup option. Why? lol Or am I doing ...

Used Media (DVD/Bluray) that includes Digital Copies

Hi folks.... I ran across a surprise a couple of weeks ago. Most of my eBay sales are DVD and Bluray - some of them are used. All listings include the verbage "For used DVD and Blu-ray movies that include digital copies, we make no warranty that they...

What is usual reason for item to be removed from listing? I had one removed for a brand- name purse and I have NO idea why?

Had a brand name purse listed for 5 days. After 4 days, and some bids, it was removed. I'm not sure why... I didn't purchase the item originally, so wondering if perhaps not authentic? Really wish I knew what happened.

Resolved! Not every time I try to post a tracking number, but today was another day when there where no window to type the numbers into. Why?

I need an upload image app to show you the problem, since someone hacked my web site and I can't upload a screen capture atm... The text is there when I click add tracking number from either link, but there is no window to type the number into or a d...

Removal of provinces

I would like to know why you removed the Provinces on the Cars & Trucks in Canada

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has every thing changed on Ebay today

Why is everything different today, all the logos on Google Chrome are all changed, every listing takes several minutes to load, where is used to take seconds. Very confusing. Ebay has your newley hired computer monkey not had very many bananas today....

Resolved! I was unable to Buy it Now because seller did not specify international shipping.

I was unable to Buy it Now because seller did not specify international shipping. Can he alter that on the item for sale? It is also up auction. He agreed to sell to me and we agreed to the price of shipping to Canada. The listing was originally for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any way to report a seller that promised refund and didn't send one, I am of course way beyond 45 days...

Item I bought (cellphone) stopped working after 10 days, it took it more than 35 days to arrive - so it was already about 45 days. Seller asked first to send the item to get fixed, when I insisted on refund - he asked to get it back in original packa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can i leave feedback for seller, if item was purchased more than 2 month ago?

I have purchased the item in last november(2012) . Delivery was very slow, but my seller was very kind and answer me for all my question with attention. Now i've received my item and i want to leave positive feedback, but i can't find this option! Ho...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.