Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Hi. Do you have any way to open case after 45 days time limit passed?

I did buy item before Christmas, but I did not received this item yet. I am sending emails to seller already two weeks, back and forward, with zero results. The 45 days term is already passed, and eBay is not giving me possibility to open case. Here ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having to add tracking info - not auto anymore?

Having to add tracking info - not auto anymore? This use to be done automatically before and the item was switches to the Paid and Shipped Section - what happened? Is this a glich? Hope its fixed soon - pain in the but!

Any ideas on how to decrease the number of non-paying buyers?

I've had problems with non-paying buyers before, but it seems like almost all my sales result in non-paying buyers now. I've blocked whoever ebay allows me to block (in terms of having a certain number of unpaid item cases), blocked anyone who's "bou...

Canada Post Tracked Packet is available as a shipping option on eBay

The following were confirmed. If you have a listing on eBay and you can revise the listing to use Tracked Packet USA and International. Update Turbolister and Tracked Packet, USA and International are available. From previous information. If you had ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I only ship to Canada and the US but have someone bidding from Australia. How come they were able to bid when I do not ship there as the shi

I only ship to Canada and the US but have someone bidding from Australia. How come they were able to bid when I do not ship there as the shipping cost to Australia are very high Should I contact this bidder and let them know the shipping costs and gi...

need help with buyer who doesn't get it

sold 5 movies ..buyer received one wrote me after 2 weeks i said give another week buyer waited to more weeks then wrote me and filed a case within 5 minutes .. Buyer wanted refund for the four movie they didn't receive i said no problem that was bef...

The sell didn't answer me question!and feedback I unpaid!How can I do ?

HI: I was bid the (Item # 170979388636 )at 28-Jan-13 11:31:46 EST!At the Second day,I uesed " (Ask a question)"asked the sell a question:"Is this Authenticity? I don't want to buy fakes!" But the sell didn't answer me!! so ~I didn‘t pay!I asked the q...

still fighting the good fight on bootlegs ebay check this out

here is where they come from and there is about 20-30 user ids from the states selling these right now .. So many people getting ripped off and after a month of calling ebay and fighitng the good fight I just might be done with this will be moving to...

"View" Topic

eBay looks like they are changing some things, my lay out is now different. Did they remove the 'View' section from the items listed for sale? Or is it just me?Watchers and Bidders is still there, but I liked View to see what type of traffic I was ge...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My item listed as WW ll postcard but WW ll wasn't showing up on the Ebay search engine for, I believe 7 full days. I checked with 1hr. 30'

My item was listed as a WW ll postcard but WW ll wasn't showing up on the Ebay search engine for, I believe 7 full days. I checked the using the search bar with 1hr. 30' left in the listing as I couldn't understand why this exceptional, rare item did...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

change of adress

i want to change my mailing adress for an item which would be delivered to me in 3-4 days bt my seller is on leave ......

Buyer payment time guidelines..friend sold his Harley

A friend of mine sold his Harley on here, he got a deposit , and now 6 days have gone by with no contact from the buyer...He has mailed the buyer a few times now I advised him to look up contact info for the buyer and call on the phone In his listing...

Would you report this buyer?

A few weeks ago I had a buyer from the UK purchase three craft books from me. She asked me three times not to leave her feedback. I didn't think much of it, it could be that her husband objecting to her buyer things or something like that. Anyway, I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to remove my negative feedback of one of sellers. How could I do it?

Dear ferryjewelry,I am sorry for it. I will remove my negative feed back. Thank you for the quick respond .- mala23413 3.88ct- SHARP! 9.3x7.1mm Oval Cabochon 6 Rays Star Blue Sapphire Natural Item Id: 400394217562 End time: 25-Jan-13 22:51:43 EST Sel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When oppurtinity knocks they said no unreal

The Wagoshiq reserve is close to where I live and little to know chances of finding work other then Reserve police or on the band ... This year a Native Couple from the reserve bought a Lodge Called perry lake lodge now called fox lake lodge . Great ...

Ebay with iPad is so small

Hi! I am using an iPad 2 and using the classic site on my iPad as I do not like the iPad app. My question is : most of the time, when I touch the screen, it become so small that it is impossible to read and I have to refresh to get the page bigger. A...

I don't understand Best match it makes no sense example

I sell WWE ANTHOLOGY if you want to search just type that in So 200880255977 is the best match mine is about 10 down the list if not more Charges $10 more then I do ....Charges $1 more in shipping ... Has the same rating 99.8% .. They have no descrip...

I made a counter offer & wasn't replied to. My counter has now expired - am I obliged to buy the item if I am replied to after the expire?

I made a counter offer to a best buy counter offer and after the 48 hours I was not replied to and have recieved the notice from e-bay that the counter has now expired. If the seller gets back to me even though it is expired - am i obliged to purchas...

Resolved! Can a Seller ask more money for shipping then what is listed on post after listing as ended and been paid in full?

I purchased an item, paid in full for item and shipping as price was listed on the post. Now seller is asking for more money after the bidding as ended and after i have actually sent money (paypal) for the full amount for item listed and shipping cos...

I did not receive my item yet, but I got a message from Ebay saying i did with a message. Does this mean my item went to the wrong address?

I did not receive my item yet, but I got a message from Ebay saying "I did not receive my item yet, but I got a message from Ebay saying i did with a message. Does this mean my item went to the wrong address?". Does this mean my item went to the wron...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister Errors when uploading

Ok... so I have been using TL to edit and I get these weird errors. Like saying Input data for tag "shippingdetals..... packagedepth" is invalid or missing Mind you I get alot more errors as well Like 'there is no shipping service selected" BUT these...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.