I did not receive my item yet, but I got a message from Ebay saying i did with a message. Does this mean my item went to the wrong address?

adambulck
Community Member

I did not receive my item yet, but I got a message from Ebay saying "I did not receive my item yet, but I got a message from Ebay saying i did with a message. Does this mean my item went to the wrong address?". Does this mean my item went to the wrong address? or it is lost somewhere? I am really confused and if it did reach my country, Bahrain... Who do I contact?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I did not receive my item yet, but I got a message from Ebay saying i did with a message. Does this mean my item went to the wrong address?

Hi from Canada.. Registered and purchased an item on February 6. I can't see how an item from Hong Kong could arrive that soon. Do not understand the message referred to.

Have Buyer Protection for your payment and can file a dispute/claim in the resolution center of your PayPal account up to 45 days. Always file no later than day 43 from payment date....

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/paypal-buyer-protection.html

Message 2 of 2
latest reply