I ordered 14 ornaments from a seller and only received 13..

Hi, I ordered 14 ornaments from a seller, the transaction went smoothly, great communication, fast payment, shipped out asap with tracking number. I got the box a week later and was so happy, opened it up and only 13 ornaments were in the box and one was missing. I messaged the seller immediately to let her know and she hasn't wrote me back, she has been online leaving feedback for others but won't get back to me. The tracking number was the same for all 14 ornaments so it says shipped but I am missing one! I have wrote her again and still no response. I like her items and want to keep buying from her as she has all the things for my collection and she is in Canada where I am so shipping is super fast. What do I do? I don't want to upset her but don't want to be out my $40 either. I spent approx $600 with her, left positive feedback for all the ones I did receive. I haven't left feedback for the one I didn't get. Her store says if she receives bad feedback she blocks you from buying off her. I've never had an issue with buying things before. Please help, any advise would be great 🙂

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

shevonne19
Community Member

Hi there, I am Shevonne. I just want to let you know that miscommunication can really mar relationships. It can also be that she posted all 14 ornaments and something happened. i want to propose you present it to her in a subtle way and she will get another posted to you, remember in business "the customer is the king". Also remember presentation and communication is a virtue.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
latest reply